Phone Number(▒▒▒) ▒▒▒- ▒▒ 89
Offline IDDriver License
Offline IDPersonal Info
- College graduate
- Kim's Airbnb Symbol
I'm Kim. Airbnb asks 5 things I can't live without, so:
1. Authentic connections - I love hearing others' stories and telling mine to see where the conversation goes.
2. New places to explore - sights, sounds and tastes. I've traveled abroad several times and even lived overseas for a few years (Okinawa, Japan). I'm very active too, so hiking, scenic jog, swim or the like is right up my alley.
3. Natural beauty - I have an appreciation for urban culture, but I love natural spaces best.
4. Good food - eating is one of the best simple pleasures, and you get it at least 3 times a day!
5. Friends and family - my family lives out of state from me, but my sound upbringing and their support grounds me. My life-long friends are more like family.
If you were my host, you can expect me to be polite, friendly, trustworthy and independent. I will probably rely on you for local information, the best stuff not necessarily found in travel guides or books. I'd probably enjoy morning chat over tea or breakfast if that is offered, but I'm content to be on my own too, so I'm pretty easy-going. It may just depend on the agenda I've put together for myself, or if I'm keeping the day open for serendipity.