• Rachel
Verified ID
  • Email Address
  • Phone Number
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ 34
  • Facebook
    209 Friends
  • Reviewed
    144 Reviews
  • Offline ID
    Personal Info
  • Offline ID
    Driver License
About Me
University of Melbourne, University of Queensland
Copywriter, Editor, Translator (German to English)
Deutsch, English
Rachel's Airbnb Symbol

Visit create.airbnb.com »


Hey, I’m Rachel!

Melbourne, Australia · Member since September 2011
Report this user
You have reported this user. Undo?

I'm respectful, easy-going and curious about the world around me. Aged 47 and self-employed as an editor, copywriter and translator for German companies, I now live in Melbourne, Australia, after living in Hamburg, Germany for 14 years. I love cooking and good food. I also love my two whippets, Rabbit and Sunday. They spend 10% of their day in high-speed adventures in the park, and the other 90% sleeping, daydreaming or stretching luxuriantly. Excellent role models.
As a guest, I aim always to be polite, quiet and independent. As a host, I am reliable, helpful and friendly. Politically, I'm more left-wing than Chairman Mao, more atheist than Stalin and greener than Kermit the Frog - at least, I aspire to be. I'm also fundamentally feminist and very glad to be a lesbian. I'm cigarette and alcohol free, but I've got enough other vices to make up for that - carnivorousness high among them.
I look forward to sharing the Airbnb experience with guests and hosts.