i'm truly sorry to hear about your bad experience. funny how differently things may be perceived.
1. i wonder if your review is prompt by the review i gave your space. it surely feels this way.
2. you could have declined the reservation, and avoid the experience, more so if you found me arrogant. it's an option i used as a host when i had a bad feeling about a guest. given that you "thought this was outrageous," you shouldn't have to accept the reservation. it seems that it would have made everyone happier.
3. given that my luggage was brought in by two friends who helped me carry it up the steep two story stairway, while your roommates were not in the house [i was let in by your friend [driver?] who've put it on the [dirty] rug in the room, i wonder what your roommates saw. more so since i paid for a private room.
4. your cleaning staff is your roommates. so it's easy to see why a person who complains about the cleanliness of the room will be judged arrogant.
5. i'd have been happy to walk barefoot in the apt, as i did when i first entered the place, if the floor was cleaner. i think it's a reasonable expectation.
6. your private feedback, like the public review, but much worse, is a rude, aggressive personal attack. it says a lot about you, but very little about me.
i wish you lots of happy guests who won't mind or care about any of the things that made my stay as disappointing and uncomfortable as it was.