We love living in Chicago, as we have lived here all our lives and believe that it is the best city on earth. We have several places here in Chicago, some in the near northside, some in the loop and downtown, and some near McCormick place. All the places have one thing in common, and that is our ability to cater to the needs of our guests since they are all in close proximity to each other. We both work in downtown, have jobs during the day, and live the city life by night. We love to provide guidance to anyone coming into Chicago!
We have also traveled to destination such as Jamaica, Spain and Greece, Canada, Mexico, and every where that has some great culture. We intend on using Airbnb ourselves to go to Italy and some other locations in the next couple of months. We have utilized Airbnb for our stays in other states as well with great success as well recently.
Our life motto is : One Door Closes Another One Opens (we love to meet new people)
We love to network, and are truely business savvy individuals, work with non-profits and charities through our business and we are truely professional. We will be a great host to you and/or your travel companion/stay companion. If you have any questions about Chicago or anything at all, feel free to contact us. We love to establish communication because as we all know, communication is key to success in anything, Including Travel! We will be your friends and your family in Chicago, though we might not get to experience the town as you might or have time that to go with you or be there to experience your adventures, we always love to hear about great/bad experiences so we can always help our future guests as we consider everyone equal and we want EVERYONE to experience the great parts of Chicago!
WE LIKE THE BOOK THE FOLLOWING GUESTS :
We expect all guests to treat our places like a home, not like a hotel. People need to be cleanly, throw our their own garbage, clean after their cooking, and respect our home.
If you are in need of a temporary office space that you can meet clients at while in the city, we can provide that as well for business functionality which is not located in any of our homes.
All who come with a positive attitude and respect for our home; and we affirm that nationality, race, age, religion and sexual orientation are no issue. We have booked over 1500 guests over the past couple years and we have never turned anyone away or cancelled on anyone.
Things that we like to do includes
1. Go to concerts, classic rock, rock, dubstep, alternative, anything that is good!
2. We love to eat, and eat out. We know where the great places in Chicago are, so def. ask
3. We love to make new friends and learn about new cultures.
4. We know where all the nightlife spots are and where all the day tourism spots are so definitely ask if you need some recommendations
5. We are both within 5 minutes of Chicago 99 percent of the time. We are within 15 minutes in response on the phone, email, text, (website hidden), etc ;) If we are not, we have at least 4 friends and family that well trained for all property management and checkin / checkout process that can assist us.
6. We are down to earth, we make mistakes just like everyone, we are not perfect, we are easy to make friends with :)
EXTRA STUFF WE CAN MAGICALLY DO SOMETIMES BELOW!! :)
++++potential free/password access to busy clubs/nightlife (that typically charge cover) in the Chicago before 12pm. ASK before hand which clubs you are interested in and we will get you the password for free entry :)
++++excellent knowledge and guidance for nightlife, restaurants, and places to visit in the city (we've been Chicagoans forever)