I currently live in KC, have lived a little bit of everywhere, like to travel for fun on the weekends.
Q: What are 5 things I can't live without?
1. Music - I like a lot of different kinds of music. Most of it is indie (no I'm not a hipster, I just prefer to avoid the junk corporation try and force feed you via the radio and TV), but most recently I can't get enough of the indie dance/electro room on (website hidden). Check it out.
2. Bicycles - Any kind will suffice. I ride road, Mountain Bikes, and enjoy leisurely rides for transportation as well.
3. Greek Yogurt - The stuff is delicious, nutritious, and had like 1million+ uses. Try it.
4. The Internet - I find the internet goes good with any circumstance, whether it's creating an urban dictionary definition for a word you just made up, or planning world domination.
5. Human Contact - I know I just stated how great the internet is, but it'd be worth nothing if you didn't have people to share it with, right? I think that could be the greatest part about airbnb. You get to meet new people from all different walks of life, and you don't even have to go seek them out, they deliver themselves to your home ;) (please don't think that last statement means I plan to get all up in your business if you stay with me. I'm very good at respecting other people's privacy and space.)
Recent Books I've Enjoyed:
Ishmael by Daniel Quinn - Great piece of fiction with just enough mind stretching content to make you want to change the world.
Love Wins by Rob Bell
I love all food. The more ethnic, the better. Korean is the exception to this rule. Sorry Koreans, I like very little of your foods.
I have a Dog. He is a Boston Terrier. His name is Bowser. He loves people and is ridiculous, but can be kept out of your way if you desire.