I'm a thirty-something, married, ex-stay-at-home mom to adorable 7- and 9-year-old girls, and a writer in an advertising agency who dreams about being a business owner, photographer, world traveler, and crafter. A few years ago, we moved out of the city and into a 99-year-old house in the 'burbs. I like to tell it like it is, and prefer people who do the same.
6 quick facts about me:
1. I’m a closet homebody, until I get out of the house.
2. I love projects, but have a reputation for not finishing them.
3. I’m selfish, controlling, highly emotional and have an attention span of five minutes.
4. I hate monotony.
5. I adore my friends, and love making new ones.
6. I want more out of life and that gnaws at me daily.