Phone Number(▒▒▒) ▒▒▒- ▒▒ 55
Offline IDPersonal Info
- Graduated from College with BFA in Photography
- Self-employed and semi-retired. Substitute teacher extraordinaire. :)
- Deb's Airbnb Symbol
Arts and nonprofit professional who is a community advocate and friendly host to her visitors after years of living on the East Coast in New York, Connecticut, Arizona and now home in Missouri. Private individual who prefers the quiet of the country to the hustle and bustle of the city life now. What are five things I could not live without?
1) My traveling companions and good friends, my pups Lulu and Pete
2) My great human friends and family all over the world and here in Arizona
3) My camera, art supplies and computer
4) Learning new things through books and travel to places in the USA, Europe, Mexico, and the Far East. My favorite book is a biography of Georgia O'Keefe called "Full Bloom," which inspired me to come here from NYC.
5) Music of all kinds and from all different worlds inspires me (that's why the studio has two kinds of ways to play music :-) - especially jazz, rock, country and world music.
My style of traveling is very "down to earth" and no frills. Am a passionate environmentalist and art lover. I enjoy gaining new experiences and try to travel as light as possible - especially when going on planes. Road trips are my favorite since the dogs can join me.
I do have a life motto: "Art is life and vice versa." And my favorite quotation is from Bette Davis: "No Guts, No Glory."