We're married foodies who love our daughter, music, the arts, traveling, good beer, local food and the outdoors! Air BnB is helping pay for graduate school, so come and enjoy our charming condo in the heart of ski and beer country!! You can walk into downtown Waterbury in about 5 minutes.
OUR WATERBURY MUST-HAVES ...
- Prohibition Pig (beef brisket & duck fat fries!)
- Blue Stone (to-die-for maple sage salad dressing, black board pizzas)
- Cork (oyster night or charcuterie, especially the eggplant pate!)
- Blackback Pub (beers by Hill Farmstead, Lawsons)
- Alchemist (Heady Topper)
- Prohibition Pig (Waterbury Old Fashioned)
- Blue Stone Pizza (Basil Gimlet)
- Cork Wine Bar (Rose and Bubbles selections)
- Maxi's (2 minute walk, Waterbury)
- Juniper's Fare (15 minute walk or 5 minute drive, Waterbury)
- Red Hen Bakery (Middlesex)
- Penny Cluse (Burlington)