Some things about me:
1) I love food! I can't go a minute without thinking about eating, what I am going to cook next, or the next restaurant I want to try. I love all types of food from my own native Korean to Latin American to regional dishes of India to West Africa to a classic Italian dish.
2) I can't live without a watch. I have to know what time it is constantly. When I go outside to play (see quirky item #3), I have to switch the type of watch I am wearing.
3) I love being outside. Whether I am running, taking a walk, hiking, riding my bike - I love spending time outside. Even if it is raining or snowing, but always the best when it is sunny. Living in the Portland, Oregon you learn to appreciate sunshine.
4) I am a voracious reader. There are a lot of great books to read out there in the world, but I generally find myself drawn to non-fiction written in a journalistic style. But I do read a bit of science fiction and literature for my book club. Right now I am reading Hampton Slide's Hellhound on His Trail, which is about the hunt for James Earl Ray after the assassination of Martin Luther King Jr.
5) I really love to travel and try to squeeze in one international trip every year. Sometimes that trip is as simple as heading to Canada or Mexico which are both convenient from where I live in US. But I love exploring and often do trips on my own.