5 quirky qualities I am known for:
1) I love food! I can't go a minute without thinking about eating, what I am going to cook next, or the next restaurant I want to try. I love all types of food from my own native Korean to Latin American to regional dishes of India to West Africa to a classic Italian dish. My favorite dish of the winter season right now is braised oxtail with winter veggies!
2) I can't live without a watch. I have to know what time it is constantly. When I go outside to play (see quirky item #3), I have to switch the type of watch I am wearing.
3) I love being outside. Whether I am running, taking a walk, hiking, riding my bike - I love spending time outside. Even if it is raining or snowing, but always the best when it is sunny. Living in the Pacific Northwest, you learn to appreciate sunshine.
4) I am big nerd when it comes to my job. When I am not thinking about eating, the other topic to occupy my thoughts are ways to encourage people to use other forms of transportation aside from a car. I am not demonizing the car because sometimes that is the only option. But like my food, I think everyone should have a variety and options so they can choose how they get around.
5) I am a voracious reader. There are a lot of great books to read out there in the world, but I generally find myself drawn to non-fiction written in a journalistic style. But I do read a bit of science fiction. Right now I am reading Hampton Slide's Hellhound on His Trail, which is about the hunt for James Earl Ray after the assasination of Martin Luther King Jr.
Grace has completed online and offline ID verification.