Visit create.airbnb.com »
Thanks for taking the time to report this user.
Your participation helps keep Airbnb a safe and trusted
community, and it doesn't go unnoticed!
We are offering very comfortable and centrally located apartments at reasonable prices. If you have any questions - let me know.
Sergey has completed online and offline ID verification.
Learn more »
The host was been gentle and professional. He called me 10 mins after the confirmation of my booking, expalining to me when to be on the spot and in which way to got the keys.
The apartment is centrally located and well furnished.
Very enjoyable apartment. Absolutely brilliant location, and the interior is very well appointed. It's run through a company with several other apartments on offer, as far as I can gather, so it's a very professionally run operation. Still, some tea and coffee making facilities would have been appreciated, and you have to do something about the musty odour in the bathroom. But these are minor quibbles - I would have stayed there again within two weeks if the apartment had been available. And I would stay again anytime in the future as well. Thank you.
Sergey était très réactif et arrangeant. Il m'a confirmé la disponibilité quasi immédiatement, et j'ai fait le Check in 15mn après ma confirmation passée! L'appartement est idéalement situé, et très calme. Il est impeccable et très propre. Rien n y manque (sèche cheveux, draps de qualité...). J'y retournerai certainement.
The apartment is space and in an incredibly convenient location. I would recommend staying here.
Вид действительно хороший из окна. хозяин тоже приятный, все вежливо и максимально удобно. Но квартира уже совсем не свежая..прокуренный запах, мебель разломанная.
Много интересных деталей - пузатый тарахтящий зил, мишки, посуда, сувениры из поездок - все это делает это жилище душевным и уютным, нам было приятно провести выходные в нем.
До склонов Сорочаны 1.5км. Замечания из предыдущих отзывов устранены - сантехника в порядке, в выходные никто не сверлил.
Состояние внутренней отделки самого здания оставляет желать лучшего - завершено на 70%. По факту нет интернета, хотя в объявлении было указано наличие. Так же нет стиральной/сушильной машины в помещении - возможно есть в общем пользовании в здании.
firstly we liked this apartment, it's not as spacious as the pictures suggest - but what apartment is? - it's a nice quiet location and had a nice home feel. Certainly we would happily book again there again.
a couple of observations:
1) it's a company rather than an individual
2) it's worth asking them not to air the flat on the day, they did so before I arrived and still wasn't warm 6 hours later - though there is an electric fire in the fireplace, it doesn't output much which combined with high ceilings and a single open space wasn't great. BUT once warm it held it's temperature well.
3) the oven didn't work - though we didn't notify the owner as weren't using it
4) no cockroaches (if moscow so worth noting)
5) the bed.. the bed is odd, it's not as big as photos imply, I'd call it a small or std double - not king or super king. It's a low mattress with another TWO sponge mattresses ontop. We had to remove the thickest to mack it speepable.
6) though the bed was made with a bed cover below, the top had just a marked duvet - not in duvet cover and a sheet over the top. we had to hunt around for the drying bedding to make the bed ourselves.
7) only 2 soft pillows, so I used towels to prop it up higher.
8) nice old building
9) security doors and felt very safe
10) quiet neighbours and in a beautifully central location, VERY easy access
11) nite night lights in the ceiling coving which was a nice effect
12) lots of bulbs not working in the bathroom ceiling BUT you don't notice as plenty still work
13) very nice shower, rain, normal, foot and body heads and room for two ;)
14) TV is attached flat to the wall in the corner but wierdly at an angle that's not really not usable - I expected a movable wall bracket
15) lots of nice plates, crockery, utensils and cooking equipment which made a nice change.
16) easy check-in: the guys was waiting for me at the apartment even though I was late - much appreciated, easy checkout: just leave keys in the letter box
17) we didn't try the DVD player or TV
18) internet is reliable and stable for work or pleasure
overall this was a good apartment and any negatives above are easily fixable by the owner and certainly wouldn't stop me returning again as the location is perfect and the apartment has a nice feel.
Great very cosy and warm flat in perfect quiet central Moscow location.
Only 5 min walking to Tverskaya Metro station, 20 min walk to Red Square and Arbat area.
Plenty of good restaurants around and one food store in case u want to cook for yourself.
Check in and check out vey smooth without any issues. Good communication with host who was responsive and willing for veriety of arrangements.
Definitely I'll stay there again and can recommend the flat to anybody.
We stayed at Sergey's place for 3 days around Russian xMas. The location is great, you can see lights of the Tverskoy boulevard from your window, you can walk to Kremlin and the Tverskaya subway station is super close.
The place itself is rather spacious and the electric fireplace made it very cozy.
We would be happy to stay here again!
Апартаменты соответствуют фото и описанию. Однако стоит уточнить, что само здание ещё в процессе завершения строительства и ремонтов, днем стучат и пилят. Месторасположение не вполне соответствовало описанию - фактически добраться пешком с горнолыжным обмундированием не реально.
Общее неплохое впечатление испортили засоренные раковины в ванной и на кухне. в итоге пришлось мыть руки и посуду в биде. смешно конечно, но совершенно не удобно.