Phone Number▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ 70
Offline IDIdentification Card
- Wildermuth Gymnasium, Eugen-Bolz-Gymnasium, Bauhaus University, Weimar, Uni Tuebingen
- project manager (self deployed)
- Deutsch, English, Français
- Lucia's Airbnb Symbol
My everyday life is very active: we are a family with 4 children from the age of 4 to 18 years. I like to spent my time with my family while cooking and eating, visiting friends etc. But I also need some time on my own (the best downtime I get while backcountry skiing).
I live in Tübingen in a small and close community: in our neighbourhood, people build their houses together in a "Baugruppe" (= Building Group"). This leads to a very close living together that I appreciate very much.
I like travelling a lot and always seek to get in relationship with the people. I love travelling by bike and train. I have some experience in travelling with Servas in Canada and I am a "Dachgeber"-Host (free hosting for bike travellers).
I have a special relationship to two countries:
- France: Every year during school time I spent 3 weeks in a french family as a exchange student. This was a great experience because I got very deep in the french culture and got to know another perspective on my life
- Iceland: I spent 5 month working on a farm in Iceland in rather poor but very warm circumstances. Iceland became my place of longing