Phone Number▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ 21
- Paya Lebar Methodist Girls' School
- Keng Yao's Airbnb Symbol
A lover of things novel, of the printed word and of food, I travel to seek new experiences.
Here are some other things about myself.
5 things I always take along when I travel:
1. A book because you never know when you'll be stuck in an airport/train station during a delay with nothing to do.
2. A camera.
3. Guidebooks for when I want to explore other areas on a whim.
4. My mobile phone (actually, I can't live without it even when not travelling.)
5. A sense of humour. Because heavens knows you'll need it when things go wrong (and they sometimes do, when travelling!)
What I'm like as a guest: I am quiet and unobtrusive (no wild parties for me!) and all I ask for is a well-lit room with a comfortable bed, a clean bathroom and preferably a microwave oven.
My favourite books:
1. Anything in the Adrian Mole series ("A swan can break your arm, you know!)
2. Confessions Of A Middle Aged Woman by Sue Townsend
3. Anything by David Sedaris
4. No Shitting In The Toilet by Peter Moore
5. Home Cooking by Laurie Colwin
5 travel experiences I really enjoyed:
1. Trekking to see the live volcano in Volcano National Park in Big Island, Hawaii
2. Whale watching in Western Australia.
3. Spotting geishas in Kyoto, Japan.
4. Disney World in Orlando, Florida
5. A road trip to Malacca in Malaysia with my friends in which we ate all the way there and back.
My motto when it comes to travelling: "Never go on a group tour."