Phone Number(▒▒▒) ▒▒▒- ▒▒ 88
Offline IDDriver License
- University of Wyoming
- General Surgeon
- Buck's Airbnb Symbol
My family moved to Jackson when I was 12 in 1988. I've enjoyed Jackson Hole Ski Resort every year for the last 25 years. I left for college, medical school and residency and now I'm work as a General Surgeon here in Jackson and a few other places around Wyoming.
Airbnb suggests we write some things about ourselves, so instead of a long boring story about my life, I'll tell you the exciting parts, and if you are interested in hearing the whole story, we'll chat when we meet!
1. 1991 I was buried by an avalanche.
2. 1999 I survived a category 4 hurricane in Belize.
3. First time I climbed the Grand Teton I was 16. Been 2 more times since.
4. I was in the "Millers Thrillers" ski movie.
5. Mario Lopez sat in the back seat of my 1988 Chevy Blazer once.
6. I climbed the "Cathedral Traverse" in the summer of 2014 with no training (not recommended!)
7. Hardest thing I ever did - 6 years General Surgery training in Detroit, MI.
8. Yes, I've done internal manual cardiac massage....more than once.
9. I've been in zero gravity, several times.
10. I shook hands with George Straight.
11. I chatted with Matt Damon at his kitchen table in 1993.
12. I've sold over 10,000 copies of P90X.
My family has owned the Anvil Motel one block from the town square since 1988. Recently, we renovated the house I grew up in for vacation rentals. It's a great space in a fantastic location. If you want to enjoy Jackson, there are not many other locations that are better than this.