Phone Number(▒▒▒) ▒▒▒- ▒▒ 82
Offline IDPersonal Info
- Santa Barbara City College, CA.
- Big Water Rentals
- Jacquie's Airbnb Symbol
What do a leather fashion designer (from Santa Barbara), A Corporate Story Coach, Geotourism Guide and co-founder of Sustainable Tahoe have to do with hosting? Everything...
As an AirBnB Superhost, I have combined my ability to design and serve, by hosting visitors into a Tahoe story of fun, meaningful, low-carbon geotourism* adventures that enrich memories while ensuring Lake Tahoe's beauty endures.
Having now hosted over 3000 guests from over 44 countries, since 2010, prove visitors prefer activities that sustain or enhance the beauty they experience here. It is fulfilling to know the mission of Sustainable Tahoe appreciated by visitors.
I am also the co-creator of The Earthgym with Mick Dodge. We share an earth-landing practice for remembering the forest and crafting an Earthgym wardrobe (seen on Nat Geo TV show "The Legend of Mick Dodge.")
My favorite activities in Tahoe include:
1. Walking the 'lower loop' in my backyard forest
2. Earthgym training at the beach
3. Running in the Lake
4. Mtn bike 'Incline Flume' Trail
5. Biking or Kayaking to Hidden Beach
6. SUP at dawn or sunset
7. Dancing to live music at CBC
8. Taking Bus w/bikes to Tahoe City and bike along Truckee River
9. Sunset dining at Sand Harbor (3 mile drive south)
10. Resting in the backyard hammock watching wildlife play
* geotourism; is tourism that sustains or enhances the unique geographical, aesthetic, cultural, historical, environmental and local well-being of a destination. Created in National Geographic in 1997 to help world destinations retain their unique assets, through educating locals to Identify, Develop, Promote and Sustain what is special while preserving the uniqueness. It's an Art and a Science of destination stewardship.
may the forest be with you!