"DRIVEN FROM WITHIN"
1. I can accept failure, but I can't accept not trying.
2. I've always believed that if you put in the work, the results will come. I don't do things half- heartedly, because I know if I do, then I can expect half- hearted results.
3. If you accept the expectations of others, then you never will change the outcome.
4. Some people want it to happen, some wish it would happen, others make it happen.
5. My attitude is if you push me towards something that you think is a weakness, then I will turn that perceived weakness into a strength.
6. Obstacles don't have to stop you. If you ran into a wall, don't turn around and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it.
7. You have to expect things of yourself before you can do them.
8. Nothing of value comes without being earned.
9. You have to be uncompromised in your level of commitment to whatever you are doing or it can disappear as fast as it appeared.
10. I've failed over and over and over again in my life and that is why..... I succeed.