Phone number▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ 86
Offline IDIdentification Card
- Strategic consulting
- English, Français, Italiano
- Rocco's Airbnb Symbol
I was born in Naples and moved to Milan in 2007. I work in strategic consulting for financial institutions.
For me Airbnb is a way to meet and get in touch with new people.
I love hosting and meeting new people. I want my guests to enjoy something special of Milan and have a 5 stars Airbnb experience.
Based on my travelling experience (both for work and pleasure) I defined the 6 MUSTs of my apts:
1) they must express something of the TRUE MILAN: each apt has something which, as a tourist in my first years in Milan, I loved (the fantastic view which is very difficult to find in Milan, the old courts, ...)
2) they must be a place where I WOULD LOVE TO LIVE (the studio with Duomo view is in the same building where I live with my family, of course in a separate apt!)
3) they must be CENTRAL: walking distance to most attractions, close to bars/restaurants/aperitivos, close to connections to airports and stations
4) they must be CLEAN: when I travel (as a tourist) the cleaning is the first requirement I have!
5) they must be AFFORDABLE for most tourists, without any unexpected expenses and with all comforts (airconditioning, towels, linen, hair dryer, washing machine, iron, ... and of course free WIFI!!!)
6) they must be in a SAFE area: Milan is not a very dangerous town, but, being father of 3 kids, I have chosen the location in an area where I am expecting my sons can walk alone in the evening.