Visit create.airbnb.com »
Thanks for taking the time to report this user.
Your participation helps keep Airbnb a safe and trusted
community, and it doesn't go unnoticed!
Anthony has completed online and offline ID verification.
Learn more »
We had a lovely stay in this apartment which is in a mansion block on a nice tree lined road. Easy access to town centre which we found through a park- about 10-15 mins walk. The towels and linen smelt fresh and were clean. In fact the apartment was very clean throughout. It is compact but fine for 2 people with modern furniture. Sofa not the most comfortable for long periods of time but we were out a lot. Appreciated the heated towel rail in nice bathroom even in warm weather- towels were always dry!
Good cooking facilities although we did not cook as ate out each night in Bournemouth and surrounding areas. Had a carpark space and this would be needed as cant park on the road.
Slept very well/peaceful with no disturbances. On the whole thought it suited us better- and cheaper than a hotel, as had basic amenities. We only booked the night before but managed to arrange everything with the host no problem - would recommend and stay again.
I'm very glad we found this appartement. I'd book it again.
Very quick answer to questions and great location.
I found this apartment to bo OK but not lovely. A good location but a lot less spacious than the photos depict. It is well equipped and could be lovely but for me was let down by standards of cleanliness and maintenance as mentioned in a previous review . I felt the need to clean all the cutlery, crockery and cookware I was to use. I also found a moldy lunch in a lunch pack under the sink which I had to dispose of. The toaster was broken. The rubbish bin covered in coffee spills to the exterior. I also had to clear the drain in the shower which was completely clogged with hair. A house manual would also be something helpful. Could be good but needs better oversight and servicing to achieve that.
L'appartement d'Anthony est tres bien place. Il suffit de traverser un petit parc pour se retrouver dans le centre ville de Bournemouth.
La voiture est restee a la residence pendant que nous visitions le centre et profitions de la plage.
L'apartement est bien amenage et fonctionnel.
Je recommance l'appartement d'Anthony.
What a find! Grateful to have found a flat that accepts bookings of less than a week at a time. It suited us perfectly for a 3-night stay, without cumbersome deposits. Great value for this well-equipped flat. It's compact, but has everything including private off-road parking, wifi for my phone, washing machine, kitchenware and appliances (some had seen better days but still function perfectly well). We found handy maps and tourist info leaflets, which helped us plan our activities. The shower was wonderful! The double bed and sofa bed meant 3 of could stay. Anthony was helpful and responsive to enquiries. We found the walk to town centre easy by taking the underpass to madeira road and then strolling down the old commercial road and it isn't long before you are at the beach. Bournemouth itself is always a pleasure!
quiet area, not far from shopping, quiet and good neighbors.
Dishwasher and coffee maker, TV, dishes, bed linens, towels and other necessities are available for your use.
The apartment was great, well appointed and in an ideal location for us.
- Fast Answers, Phone contact possible
- Cost appropriate compared to local Hotels
- Location: 10 min by car to the westcliff beach (parking is free there)
- Very fast Internet (30 MBP down, 6 Mbps uptstream)
- Large TV in living room
- quiet house, quiet street, only a distant constant swooshing from traffic, was not disturbing.
- Large fridge including full scale freezing (3 drawers)
- Brand new set of cooking pots
Neutral (irrelevant for us, maybe important for you):
- No coffee maker
- No dishwasher, coffee maker, hair dryer (was not announced)
- no outside blinds, will likely get hot in later summer
- uncomfortable bed (left side sagging, right one better but still not comfortable)
- uncomfortable sofa
- most cooking equipment defective and/or dirty/greasy
- Internet does not work for VoIP ((website hidden), standard SIP ports)
- squeaky, wobbling and quite small round table, too high for chairs
- Chairs start to spread their legs (some are even lower)
- very small bedroom - hardly place for 2 suitcases to open
- windows partly hard to close (old single glass windows)