Josh is a native of SC, alumni of NC State, and resident of Charleston & Tokyo, Japan. Just a regular football playing, motocross riding, church-going southern boy - he started off his career in sales with ADT Security while pursuing his Business Management degree at NC State. After graduation in 2008, he departed to the “Land of the Rising Sun” for a whole new set of challenges and adventure. The time in Tokyo was well spent. Four years later and he:
● Secured 150+ meetings with C-level executives of Fortune 500, MNCs, & American Chamber Committee Chairs to determine & implement relevant opportunities.
● Mentored & Coached sales team at J@pan Inc & AmCham Japan Journal as Sales Director.
● Developed & Coached over 100 People since 2009.
● Assisted team launch in Tokyo for largest church in Japan & regular leader at 4th largest church in the US & also the 2nd fastest growing church in the US. Specifically helped with team building & growth strategy.
● Connected with up to 600 people every week as a speaker, team & group leader, and translator at the largest Church in Japan.
After his time in Japan, he is convinced a healthy company culture is the key to long-term sustainable growth AND that every office must have PENCILs:
Purpose. Encouragement. NextSteps. Challenges. Inspiration. Leadership.
Fluent in Japanese.
Banana Pudding Ice Cream and Light Roasted Coffee = (^_^)
Had tea w/Prime Minister of New Zealand.
Fast & Furious: Tokyo Drift was based on my life...probably.
Leads Groups and Volunteers (email hidden).
Happily Married to the Most Beautiful & Amazing Girl in All of Asia.