Hi, I'm Raven. I am a Brooklyn-based Designer.
I love biking, coffee and traveling to learn about new cultures & ways of living.
Raven has completed online and offline ID verification.
Learn more »
Raven was a nice guest, this is what my friends and i thought until she left a bad comment about her stay that we didn't expected.
As the others guest have mentionned it, for all the month of july, we were abroad in the US and it was the first time we rent our condo, so yes it's truth that we were a quite worry but who will not ?
- About the insurance (you may read on airbnb insurance "how does homeowner's insurance work with airbnb+Airbnb does not offer liability coverage" my personnal insurer advice me to ask it. Sorry to follow his instruction
- about the flexibility, as i told Raven, we were abroad and our friends who were there to welcome our guest work so i tried to do my best for my hosts ragarding my friend schedules with their jobs. For the check out (use to be between 8:00 am and noon), you ask me to do it lately at 5:30 or 6:00 pm, i was easily agreed to made you trip convenient, don't you think ? Same thing for the check in, we just modified the apointment one hour later because like you, my friend were coming back from a wedding in Normady and you were agree, so surprise you said we were stricted
- for the sign "private do not open please, thanks", sorry if the 3 small indications in all our condo disturb your attention at all.
- i email all my guests to make sure their trip in Paris was good and they can reply me even if i was abroad to ask everything they want if they need it and leave my friend and family number in they have any question about the apartment or Paris
- only toilet paper miss and it s mean we didn't provide basic amenitics ?
- about the deposit and the cancelation, we choose moderate "full refund up until 5 days prior to arrival, except fees. Available to all listings for any stay of 27 nights or less",
==> all our exchanges by emails dated more that 5 days before your stay and allow you to cancel your trip if you don't feel confortable as you said...
- about the guest book, we never mentionned somewhere that you must and have to sign it, it's up to our guests if they want to. For the comment, we ask it only to share your experience and make us better hosts next time
We were very surprised about your comment, you didn't give us any clues about your stressful and bad feeling about us but on the contrary, we feel that you were a friendly guest and understanding as we were abroad and trying to do our best for our guests to made their trip easy and great.
So, we are sorry if your didn't enjoy your trip in our home and hope you the best
We only met Raven and Dan shortly during their stay. We find them very kind and pleasant to talk to. They were exemplary guests and left the place in a neat condition. We would highly recommend them to other Airbnb hosts and would gladly welcome them back to our place.
Raven and Dan were two endearing youngsters who seemed like 'out there' to know everything about the place they are visiting. We had some nice conversations. We would definitely recommend them to any prospective host.
Raven and Dan are such great people and I only wish we had more time to get to know them. They were communicative, courteous and friendly guests to share our home with.
Raven and his boyfriend were welcome guests, guests who really feel like home. At the beginning of their stay it was wonderful.
......... They asked for their money back last night because their flight was at 5:00 AM and must leave the apartment at 12:00 PM. At first I said yes, because I was not sure how it's supposed to do. The same day I consult with the website and asked for advice ... They told me it was my decision, but nevertheless it is not right to return the money ... because the guests remain to 12:00 PM. The situation was horrible ... when they announced that I can not return the money because they will use the room until 12 o'clock at night, and it is not right to do, they simply stop spoke with me. When they left the apartment, the ugliest thing was not even saying bye, not even saying a word ... and I was in the kitchen ... I'm shocked! And yet I would ask for an apology if the apartment or my hospitality were not enough for their level.
As for the neighborhood. This is in the center of Athens (top center), and boiling nightlife. prostitutes, which is involved in the center is everywhere, unfortunately, but who came to Athens for a long, familiar with this detail. The apartment is located in a very central position and just could not be quiet and peaceful as a mountain (located in the center). As for safety on the street, the Central Police station of Athens is located on the next street, the first perpendicular to that of the first corner (or about 100-150 meters from the apartment). Decide for yourself , it is safe or not.
... Unfortunately, or for joy, meeting with different people, make us much more complete, and despite all the negative emotions in such a situation, man up and understand how colorful is the world, and unfortunately (how few are the real people ). I wish success and wisdom. And I wish you to believe in human !Thank you!
Nice friendly people, just cruising around in Amsterdam, experiencing new things, renting bikes and seeing something from the land. We never noticed they were here, they were very quiet and when they left everything was so very clean and so the same as before......Except that all of a sudden there was this beautiful new umbrella laying in the room! The old shabby one, which lay in the room before was gone! Later we learnt that the wind broke our umbrella and that Raven bought us a new one. Very nice Raven, thanks and take care!
It was really nice having Raven here with us. She is an open person and very nice :) Would definitely recommend her :)