Visit create.airbnb.com »
Thanks for taking the time to report this user.
Your participation helps keep Airbnb a safe and trusted
community, and it doesn't go unnoticed!
I am very down to earth & I love the beach, travelling & eating delicious food.
I consider myself very lucky to be living in one of the most beautiful cities in the world!
Natalie has completed online and offline ID verification.
Learn more »
Detta var första gången jag hyrt via Airbnb men jag vill säga att Natalie var en perfekt värd. Lägenheten var jättefin och beskrivningen var korrekt. Läget var nära stranden och utmärkt. Jag tycker att det var en mycket fin gest att lämna massa mat till oss i kylskåpet, då vi var trötta och hungriga när vi kom fram. Vi har inget negativt att säga utan är helnöjda med vår vistelse. Värden rekommenderas starkt! Tack så jättemycket! :)
Great apartment right there in Rose Bay. V. clean. Natalie is an excellent host and went above and beyond to make sure we knew everything and felt at home.
Our family of 3 adults and 2 toddlers came to Sydney and stayed at Natalie's place.
It is a really neat place with lots of space, and even a fully functioning kitchen.
In general, the apartment is very quiet, and suitable for family with very young children who needs to sleep early.
Natalie is a great host, and unfortunately due to our tight schedule, we were unable to meet up with her. Her replies are very prompt and she is very accomodating.
The check in and out process is very simple and hassle free.
The location of the place is very convenient, as it is close to Bondi Junction, which could be reached by public bus, or even walked to (approx 30 mins walk for those who love walking in the lovely weather). From there, it is just a short train ride to the CBD.
The Bondi beach is also just a short walk away.
Parking downstairs on the streets near the apartment are plentiful, however, parking in the rest of Sydney in general is difficult and very expensive, especially in the CBD.
All in all, I strongly recommend this place for a comfortable stay, lika a home away from home, which is real value for money.
First of all - let me thank to Natalie for being such a great host, we really enjoyed our 2 weeks stay at hers.
We are a family of four and we were looking for a place to stay at during our trip to Sydney and found Natalie's flat a very nice option to stay close to the beaches and still be relatively close to the center of Sydney. I might say we've hit the bingo;-)
- the location of the flat is in Rose Bay part of Sydney, which I believe offered a decent combination of bondi and rose bay beaches in walking distance ( it was around 15-20 min walk through nice side streets down to bondi - mostly with fun to be in waves, or 10-15min walk to Rose Bay - with calm waters )
- bus stops are either straight in front of the house or down at the Rose bay (10-15min walk )
- shops are available - either "Loaf shack" offering fresh breads of various sorts or mixed goods tiny shop right in the next house + there's are 2 bigger shops down at Rose Bay ( 10min walk ) or 5 bus stops away a COLES mart..
- I'm not sure if there's anything else to do around the flat - there was a larger playground for kids around 5-7min walk away, nonetheless we mostly went down to bondi and just 2-3 times to rose bay ( including 3-4 hours walk around further up laying Strickland house ) - quite enjoyable and with nice views to harbour bridge and Sydney skyscrapers
- the flat was very comfortable with very well equipped kitchen
- the position is next to quite a noisy road, nonetheless as long as you keep the windows closed you will not notice that. Even in the morning with the blinds on windows, we had hard times to wake up, sleeping like babies :-P. During the days it's no problem at all..
- we enjoyed also the big screen smart TV - capable of playing back also movies off the USB HDD
- the flat offers also washing machine and dryer option
- would prefer wooden floors over carpets , nevertheless overall experience was great and let us feel like being home
Natalie as host:
- very friendly, helpful and took care of us the max extent possible
- she was so kind to do basic shopping for our first breakfast after arrival, additionally was kind to let us share/use any of her spices, etc - a very welcome help
- our arrival was planned for late night hours and it didnt present any trouble..
- Natalie prepared exhaustive guide to using the flat, places to see and things to do which gave us a lot of inspiration...
Just to wrap it up - I can only highly recommend, we enjoyed our stay very much I we would definitely gladly return ..
Thanks so much Marek, your family were all a pleasure to have :)
Natalie was an excellent guest, very friendly and great communication. She spent the weekend cooking up a storm with her friend and left the place very neat. Recommended.
I think this review of me is a bit harsh. I definitely don't expect perfection (you will see I reviewed your place very highly overall), I just thought the one thing was the price was a little high for your place.
I've not Nat for almost 15 years, and I can highly recommend both her apartment and her as a host. She's very organised, friendly and trustworthy. My wife and I stayed with Natalie and her husband in their apartment a few years ago for a week and had a great stay. (Obviously they won't be there if you stay there). It's spacious, clean and in a great location.