To see details on any of your payouts, visit your Transaction History.
Your payout will be the listing price minus the 3% host service fee. Your guest pays the cost of your listing in addition to a 6 to 12% guest service fee, which explains why they see a total that is higher than what you quoted.
Your base price applies for reservations of 6 nights or less. Your weekly price applies for reservations of 7–27 nights. Your monthly price applies for reservations of 28 or more nights. Weekly and monthly prices are prorated depending on the number of nights in the reservation.
Here are some common things that may impact the amount of your payout:
• The reservation is for 7 or more nights, so your weekly price is being applied.
• The reservation is for 28 nights or more, so your monthly price is being applied.
• You have weekend pricing or custom pricing for certain days, weeks, or months of the year.
• You explained the pricing in your Description, but you did not incorporate it into your pricing settings. You should include all costs in your pricing settings whenever possible.
• Our system only processes whole numbers and rounds to the nearest whole amount.
• Depending on the country of residence of the host or guest, VAT on the service fees may be included as an additional amount over and above the total Airbnb service fee.
If your pricing is off and you would like your guest to book now, you can make a Special Offer for the exact price you want before service fees.
To change the price of an accepted reservation, you will need to alter the reservation with your guest.