- Entire Place
- Listings where you have the whole place to yourself.
- Private Room
- Listings where you have your own room but share some common spaces.
- Shared Room
- Listings where you'll share your room or your room may be a common space.
- Room Type
- Social Connections
- Employee Host
- Instant Book
- Property Type
- Host Language
Sunny first floor studio for 2, elegantly furnished with vintage pieces and a collection of beautiful books. Conveniently located on the edge of Valletta's main street: few minutes' walk from beach, main sights and Malta's main bus terminal. Learn More
- Built in the early 1700s and renovated in 2013, this studio is located on the first floor, and enjoys views of Fort St.Elmo. - In-room stocked minibar, ILLY coffee machine and tea making facilities. - South-facing large terrace ideal for sunbathing / evening chill-out. - Minutes walk away from cafes, two beaches, restaurants, museums, theatres, shopping and the main bus terminus. - Adjacent to the city's ring road: easy parking. - Accommodation includes: 160x200 double-bed, loung...
Tucked away in medieval Birgu, this pied-à-terre is the ultimate pad for getting away from it all, while only a few minutes boat-ride from Valletta. Experience authentic village life outside your doorstep while living in an orinigal designed pad. Learn More
Petite one-bedroom house, set in medieval Birgu, in the heart of its 'Collacchio' - the Knights' neighborhood, renovated in 2015 Located in one of the most idyllic pedestrian streets of this medieval and historic town, this holiday home offers the blissful respite of village life, while being only a few metres away from a number of wine bars, restaurants, a yacht marina and even a casino. A bus terminus and taxi boat to Valletta are also a 10-minute walk away. The understated interior wa...
Sunny, studio penthouse in the capital Valletta with great views on two harbours.Designed, furnished & finished to high standards by its owner-architect.Sun terrace, superb location, city-tips and friendly hosts in the architecture studio downstairs. Learn More
- Built in the early 1700s and renovated in 2013, this studio penthouse is located on the third floor, and enjoys views of two harbours. - Highly finished, independent, in-room stocked minibar, ILLY coffee machine and tea making facilities. - Sleeps 2 guests. - Located on the main shopping street of the capital. - Enjoys sunny sea & historical views from every window. - South-facing large terrace ideal for sunbathing / evening chill-out. - Minutes walk away from cafes, two beaches, restaura...
Renovated in 2013, VV was created by its owner-architect for the design-concious traveller - without the high price tag. Central location, quiet neighbourhood, vintage furniture and top comfort - we promise an authentic experience hard to forget! Learn More
- Renovated in July 2013, this flatlet in a 300-year old building was designed around a creative balance of the traditional and the contemporary. - Ten minutes walk from the country's central bus terminus, Valletta's two main beaches, numerous restaurants, cafes, shops, theatres and museums. Grocery store across the street, with ample parking spots. - An eclectic mix of vintage & art pieces collected over the years by the owner-architect and his partner. - Totally independent, sleeps tw...
1 – 4 of 4 Rentals
Book without waiting for your reservation to be accepted