About this listing
Experience the city from Kastanienallee, one of the most trendy areas in Berlin. It's bohemian buzz, worldwide cuisine and cultural scene make it a perfect location for hanging around as well as a starting point for sightseeing.
Your sunny room overviews Kastanienallee with it's chestnuts trees. It's 20 sqm and 3.5 m high, equipped with bed (160x200), wardrobes, desk, basic dishes and drinks, free Wifi. Room has a great lighting and gives a cosy, very private space for 2 people.
For some reason "Kastanienallee" brings on: WOW! We like to think it's because of it's own charm and unique neighbourhood (Kollwitz Platz, Papelallee, Mauerpark), tasty&fresh food, exotic or organic take-away, old school cinema (Lichtblick), yoga studios, walking, jogging and biking places. Cool venues, vibrant markets, outstanding boutiques, vinyl shops, green squares, etc. give you a wide range of possibilities how to spend time. Come along and have a taste of it!
And who we are? Just a quiet couple of easy going, freelancers, busy with their things and respecting your privacy. However whenever you need it, we will be always happy to give you advice on where to go and what to do in Berlin or simply keep you company.
Please write a few words about yourself.
I look forward to your visit!
1. Guest room
2. Shared bathroom (well organized and has been working very well for past 2 years).
3. Kitchen - limited access:
Your room is equipped with the cattle, tea, coffee, water and basic dishes.
You are welcome to store your cold drinks or snacks in our fridge. There is not possibility of cooking in the kitchen for the guests though. Our lovely neighbourhood is filled up with delicious world cuisine at affordable prices and we strongly encourage you to dine out and having fun out there!
Interaction with Guests
Unintrusive, discrete presence, respecting your privacy. Will be around however any time you need help.
The building is situated in the heart of Prenzlauer Berg which makes this spot a perfect starting point.
Public transportation takes you to Hackescher Markt, Alexander Platz, Museum's Island in 5 min. If you prefer to walk (highly recommended!), you will reach these destinations in 20-30 min.
Tram stop (M1, 12) is just 100-150 m form the building. Tube U2 (Eberswalderstrasse) and U8 (Rosethaller Platz) only 5 min of walk. "Party" tram line M10 (connections to Friedrichshain and Kreuzberg) is just around the corner and departures opposite to Mauer Park.
Other Things to Note
1. Unfortunately our apartment is inappropriate for the children. Thank you for understanding.
2. Arrivals after 23:00 are not welcome. Please ask before booking. Additional fee for check in after 23:00 amount to 20 €.
1. Smoking is not allowed at the apartment.
2. Check in: 13:00-22:00
3. Check out: 11:00
Most often you can store the luggage at the apartment until your departure.
4. Arrivals after midnight are not welcome. Please ask before booking. Additional fee for check in after 00:00 amount to 20 €.
5. Our apartment is inappropriate for the children. Thank you for understanding.
6. Please do not book the room if you are under 18 years old. The booking will not be accepted unless you are assisted by an adult.
7. Visitors are not permitted in the apartment.
8. Use the water and heating wisely and separate the trash. Take a shower once per day and turn the heaters off before opening the windows. We are sure you are also a friend of Mother Earth and will follow these simple environment-friendly rules with us! :)
9. Please make yourself home and treat our place as HOME :). Keep it tidy and respect quietness.