About This Listing
Enjoy views of Lake Gregory from a large deck in this charming Crestline Cabin!
Interaction with Guests
We are not present during your stay, but we are a phone call away.
Crestline is a charming, small mountain community that boasts friendly people, quaint antique shops, and beautiful Lake Gregory.
1. CHECK-IN & CHECKOUT TIMES - Check-in time is after 3 pm and checkout time is before 12 pm. No early arrivals or late departures are allowed, unless prior arrangements are made. Unscheduled late departures may incur a full rental rate charge for that day.
2. SECURITY DEPOSIT/DAMAGES - The security deposit is $250 and must be paid at the same time as the rental charges. Tenant shall be responsible for all damages and losses caused by tenant and/or tenant’s guest. Security deposit will be partially or entirely forfeited if the conditions of the rental agreement are not met. The deposit will be refunded to the tenant within 7 business days of the checkout date, provided the following provisions are met.
No damage is done to unit or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets or collection of rents or services rendered during the stay.
All debris, rubbish and discards are gathered in trash bags and placed in trash cans at the side of the cabin, and soiled dishes are placed in the dishwasher and cleaned. All non-dishwasher safe items, including pots and pans, must be hand-washed and returned to their original location.
Keys are returned to their original locations and all entrances to the cabin are left locked.
All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure.
No linens/towels/kitchen items or board games/puzzles are taken, lost or damaged.
No early check-in or late checkout, unless prior arrangements are made.
The renter is not evicted by the owner, representative of the owner, or local law enforcement.
3. REPAIRS & SERVICE CALLS - Owner cannot guarantee against mechanical failure of appliances, housekeeping oversights, etc. Please report any problems to owner immediately and owner/owner’s agent will make every reasonable effort to have repairs done quickly and efficiently. Responding in a timely and appropriate manner shall mean that a response to an initial call shall be made within two hours of the time the call was made, and within 24 hours of the initial call, corrective action shall be commenced to address any violation.
4. PETS - Pets are not allowed. Tenant will be charged $250 or will forgo their full security deposit if pets have been discovered to have been in the cabin during their stay.
5. PAYMENT - Full payment is due at time of reservation.
6. CANCELLATIONS - A 30 day notice is required for cancellation. Stays booked during holiday periods are not open to cancellation (unless cabin is re-booked for same dates and number of nights). Cancellations that are made more than 30 days prior to the arrival date will incur no penalty. Cancellations that are made less than 30 days of the arrival date will forfeit any payment and reservation deposit unless property is re-booked for the same dates and number of nights. Cancellation within 14 days of arrival (except as noted above), or early departure does not warrant any refund of rent.
7. RETURNED CHECK FEES - A $25.00 service charge will be assessed for any checks returned due to insufficient funds.
8. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY - The maximum number of guests is limited to 13 persons.
9. MINIMUM STAY - This property requires a 2 night minimum stay. Longer minimum stays will be required during peak/holiday periods. If the rental is taken for less than 2 days, the guest will be charged the two night rate.
10. KEYS - A key code for the lock box will be provided prior to the arrival date. This key is to remain in the lock box; an additional set of keys will be placed on the wet bar counter-top downstairs. On departure, please leave all keys as found. There will be a $50.00 charge for lost keys.
11. SMOKING, CANDLES AND OUTDOOR FIRES - Pinecone Lodge is a non-smoking residence. Candles should be burned inside cabin ONLY during rare electrical outages. Outdoor campfires are prohibited. Failure to observe these rules can result in immediate eviction and/or loss of security deposit.
12. LINENS AND HOUSEKEEPING - Pinecone Lodge is supplied with bed linens, blankets, pillows and bath towels for 12 guests. Please leave beds that have been used unmade before departing (including portable crib). Also, leave all soiled linens/bath towels in the hamper in the laundry room. There will be a linen/towel replacement charge for missing or damaged items. Please bring your own beach towels if planning to swim: we ask that our towels not be used outdoors. There is a $150.00 basic cleaning/bed tax fee. Conditions requiring further intensive cleaning or re-organization may result in an additional cleaning fee being incurred. If an additional charge is required, it will be withheld from the security deposit. A departure checklist for guests will be provided in the binder on the kitchen counter, as well as hung in the cabin. While linens and bath towels are included in the cabin, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate.
13. COURTESY/DRUG-FREE RESIDENCE - Profane, obscene, loud or boisterous language, or unseemly behavior and conduct are absolutely prohibited. The tenant agrees not to permit any acts/behavior that will annoy, harass, embarrass, or inconvenience any neighbors in the adjoining areas. Drug-related or any other criminal activity on or near the property—whether on the part of the tenant, any member of the household, any guest or any other person is strictly prohibited. Acts of violence or threats of violence, including but not limited to, brandishing weapons or the unlawful discharge of firearms, on or near the property are also strictly prohibited. Any violation of any or all of these provisions shall be a material violation of the rental agreement, thus resulting in immediate termination of the rental agreement and eviction from the cabin.
14. GARBAGE - No garbage or other refuse shall be stored or allowed to accumulate on the premises for extended periods of time. No garbage shall be thrown out of windows, doors or from any other part of the property. All garbage and refuse shall be disposed of in a timely manner in the trash cans located at the side of the cabin. Weekly disposal services are provided by Burrtec Mountain Disposal. Garbage pickup day is Thursday.
15. PLUMBING - The toilets, washbasins, sink, disposal and other plumbing fixtures shall not be used for any purpose other than those for which they were constructed. No sweeping, rubbish, rags or other substances shall be thrown therein. The cost to repair damages or clean drain lines resulting from the misuse of fixtures in the demised premises shall be deducted from the security deposit. There are low and full flush buttons on toilet to be used accordingly.
Sewer lines in the mountains are very sensitive. Do not flush toilet paper, feminine products, diapers, or any other items down the toilets. Please use wastebaskets for disposing of these items. Any damage to sewer lines found to be caused by the flushing of these items down the toilet will be deducted from your security deposit.
16. OWNERS’ LOCKED AREAS - These areas are exempt from the lease. Any attempts to open locked cabinets or doors may result in the forfeiture of your security deposit.
17. BOARD GAMES/PUZZLES - Pinecone Lodge comes equipped with an Entertainment Center stocked with games, books, and puzzles. Please return all items as you found them. There is a game/puzzle replacement charge for missing or damaged items.
18. HOLIDAY DECORATIONS - Pinecone Lodge is decorated during the winter months to add to the festive atmosphere of the season. All holiday decorations, including tree ornaments, are the property of Pinecone Lodge. The cost of replacing any missing items will be deducted from the security deposit.
19. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS - Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check-in.
20. STORM POLICY/ROAD CONDITIONS - No refunds will be given due to inclement weather conditions. Mountain roads can be curvy and steep. We highly recommend four wheel drive and/or chains during the winter months. The easement does not get plowed in the case of snow. There is a snow shovel in the cabin that can be used if necessary. There are no refunds due to road conditions.
21. FIREPLACE/ASH DISPOSAL - Pinecone Lodge has a fireplace on each floor. There is an ash disposal can located at the side of the cabin. Do not place can on or near any furniture or other combustible material. Prior to checkout, ashes from all fireplaces that were used must be placed in ash disposal can and wet down thoroughly with water. Please return ash disposal can to its original location outside the cabin.
22. PROPANE GRILL - Pinecone Lodge comes equipped with a grill on the deck and two propane tanks. Please leave empty tanks on the deck as we refill them. Please put the cover on the grill prior to checkout and return it to its original location on the deck.
23. SAFETY - Pinecone Lodge has a fire extinguisher on each floor. The one on the first floor is located under the staircase. On the second floor, it is located to the right of the fireplace near the large window. The main entrance to the unit shall be illuminated when the unit is occupied.
24. INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS - Guests agree to indemnify and hold harmless owner and owner’s agent(s) for any liabilities, theft, damage, cost or expense arising from guest’s use and occupancy of the cabin, its furnishings and the surrounding property.
25. CLEANING FEE - A non-refundable $150.00 basic cleaning/bed tax fee will be imposed. Guests agree to leave cabin in sanitary condition. In the event the cabin is left excessively soiled, guests will be responsible for any additional cleaning cost.
Our church small group of 11 had a weekend retreat in this cozy mountain home. The view of the opposite hill and the lake from the deck is beautiful! With trees framing the view, it feels like you're in a treehouse. One of our friends loved it so much he slept on the deck in a sleeping bag.
While you have these amazing views, it is also conveniently located! Just down the stairs off the back yard is a shortcut down the hill and you are just a quick walk to the lake, a great Mexican restaurant, 7-11, and a grocery store which came in handy when we needed anything and didn't want to drive.
Kitchen is fully stocked with cups, dishes, silverware, pans, and a variety of spices that made it easy to whip up meals.
There is a welcome binder with info about the house, rules/guidelines, and also info about the neighborhood (places to shop, eat). There were directions for a hike that we ended up using, too!
Having a grill on the deck and (two) fireplaces in the home was the cherry on top!
Our trip to Sukyas' cabin was fantastic! We enjoyed every aspect of what we experienced; both in the lodge and in the town. Narine and her husband were very courteous in preparing us on how to enjoy the city and cabin to the full. They even had a pre-written guide to help us become familiar with Crestline and it's surrounding communities! We were very satisfied with the stay and even more satisfied with having the ability to contact them when we needed assistance. If you are looking for a place to have a family reunion, or even just a quiet getaway with your spouse, Pinecone Lodge is the place to go!
Narine was a wonderful host! Narine made the airbnb rental process very smooth- I was very well informed before getting to Crestline. The house description is accurate as listed in airbnb. I loved the view from the deck and also loved how serene the neighborhood was. Thank you so much Narine!
We had an awesome and relaxing experience. We really enjoyed the deck and grill. It was a great weekend!
My friends and I had an amazing time at Narine's Crestline Cabin! The view was spectacular and the cabin was exactly as described. The foosball table was the best part of the cabin for us!!
The cabin comfortably slept all of us for my Birthday weekend. There was plenty of space to move around and be completely comfortable. The deck was amazing how big it was. I recommend this cabin for anyone who has a big group and looking to have a relaxing good time.
One of the nights we walked down to the Mexican Cantina, which we had my Birthday dinner at. The grocery store, restaurants, and gas station was all within walking distance. It was nice that the cabin was located closer to civilization, so that it made it easy for everyone to get to.
Thanks Narine for the good time and we look forward to coming back!!
About the Host, Narine
We are a couple that believes in building lasting memories through "downtime" with our children, extended family and friends. We purchased this home so that our family could experience the joy of spending time in nature. We fell in love with this cabin and have equipped it to be our home away from home. We are a family of "foodies" and enjoy cooking, baking, and grilling with the beautiful lakeview at Pinecone Lodge. We really enjoy the clean air, gorgeous views, kind people and peace and quiet of this small town. You will enjoy complete relaxation at our home during your stay in Crestline!