About this listing
Hidden Grove Getaway, a quiet, private & charming studio-apartment with queen bed, dining table, cable TV, Wifi, well-appointed kitchenette, spacious bathroom, private deck & entrance, BBQ, outdoor seating area, off-street parking and hot tub.
Located near Hidden Valley Lake and Clearlake in beautiful Lake County, 1/2 hour from Calistoga, 2 hours from San Francisco.
Relax in style and comfort, enjoy outdoor adventures, wine tasting & more!
Relax in the comfort of a cozy queen bed with down comforter, Egyptian cotton sheets and lots of pillows. Enjoy your favorite book or watch TV in the rattan chair. Sliding door leads to private deck with sitting area, table and BBQ.
Hidden Grove Getaway is a private charming studio-apartment with a queen-sized bed, fully-appointed kitchenette, spacious bathroom and furnished covered deck and hot tub. This newly-remodeled living space, with its own private entrance, is located on the lower floor of a two-story home in a pleasantly tucked-away neighborhood in beautiful Lake County, California.
Relax on your private covered deck, watching the hummingbirds and finches eating nearby. Enjoy your morning coffee or a glass of local wine at the end of your day. Take-in the changing colors of the sunset through the large oak tree in the backyard. Soak in the hot tub (just steps away from your door) as you gaze up at the millions of stars in the country sky, or maybe the moon shines upon your face. A couple of blocks way is our tucked away community lake.
With your own private entrance, you can come and go on your own schedule. There is off-street parking in the driveway for ease of loading and unloading your car.
The kitchenette is stocked with a small refrigerator, microwave, hot plate and counter-top toaster oven for light cooking. Dishes, cutlery, and glasses are available for your convenience. A table allows for dining, writing or surfing the web for local attractions on your free wi-fi. Outside is a BBQ, and bistro table for those who enjoy outside dining and grilling, along with patio couch and chair for comfortable conversation or quiet relaxation.
Complimentary Peet's coffee (regular & decaf), an assortment of 'Republic of Tea' teas and Half & Half are provided for your enjoyment.
The queen-sized bed is comfortable with a down comforter and lots of pillows. Extra pillows and blanket are located in the closet. Enjoy your special music stored on your iPhone with the ihome alarm clock radio. A 32" flat screen TV hangs on a wall for watching your favorite TV shows, movies (a selection of DVD's are provided) or to catch the game!
Let me know if your stay is for a special occasion. I would love to help it be even more special with the addition of fresh flowers or balloons, available from our local florist.
* Queen-sized Bed with Organic Linens and Down Comforter
* Central Air Conditioning & Heating
* Private Bath with Large Walk-in Shower and “His & Her” Sinks
* Kitchenette with Under-Counter Refrigerator & Microwave
* Dining Table & Chairs for two
* Lounge Chair & Ottoman
* Outdoor Weber Gas BBQ and BBQ Utensils
* Furnished Covered Deck with Patio Furniture
* Private Entrance
* Off-Street Parking
* Free Wireless Internet
* 32" LCD Cable TV and DVD/Blue Ray Player
* Alarm Clock/iPod/Radio
* Peet’s Coffee and French Press
* Assorted "Republic of Tea" Teas
* Breville Counter-top 'Smart Oven'
* Induction Counter-top Cook Top with Cuisinart All-Clad Pots & Pans
* Cups, Glasses, Dishes, Cutlery & Linens
* Hair Dryer
* Ceiling Fan
* Well-behaved pet welcomed with host approval - $20 pet fee per pet
The apartment is private, self-contained and complete. There is a parking space in the driveway, for your convenience.
Interaction with Guests
I like to meet with you when you arrive, to show you around your apartment and answer any questions you may have about the area, restaurants, attractions, etc. I am available by text or phone, should you need further assistance during your stay.
Hidden Grove Getaway is conveniently located:
* 2 hours north of the San Francisco Bay Area and Sacramento.
* 20 minutes to Clear Lake ~ Enjoy fun in the sun at California’s largest natural lake!
* Close proximity to the world-class wineries of Napa Valley & Lake County.
In my community, there is a beautiful award-winning golf course, community lake (great for swimming and relaxing), local shopping center with grocery store, coffee shops, yogurt shop, Anytime Fitness and a pizza shop. There are more restaurants and shops in nearby Middletown.
Walking and hiking trails are a short distance away in Anderson Marsh State Historic Park and on Mt Konocti.
Clearlake (California's largest natural lake) is a half-hour away, wonderful for kayaking, sailing and fishing.
* Community Lake & Beaches * Coffee Shops * Restaurants * Frozen Yogurt * Anytime Fitness Center * Hardester’s Grocery Store * Three Golf Courses * Twin Pines Casino * Clearlake * Napa Valley attractions and wineries * Wilber Hot Springs * Anderson Marsh State Historic Park * Jet Skis, Boating or Kayaking on Clearlake * Balloon Rides * Wilber Hot Springs * White Water Rafting * Horse Back Riding * Robert Lewis Stevenson State Park * Fishing * Cache Creek Casino * Safari West African Adventures * Hiking and Biking
You will need a car to get around. There is no public transportation to or around this area of Lake County.
Please no smoking in the room.
Well-behaved small dogs considered with advanced host approval and a $20 pet fee.
Extra person (over 2 guests) ~
Sunday through Thursday – $25/night,
Friday, Saturday & Holiday – $35/night
Down comforter, Egyptian cotton sheets and lots of pillows for your sleeping comfort. Rosewood dresser for clothes storage. You will find the selection of DVD's stored in in 2 of the drawers. Closet with mirrored doors reflect light and view of outside.
I lived in Marin County for 25 years and then had an opportunity to travel the western United States for two years in my RV, Gypsy Wind. I visited Harbin Hot Springs often and fell in love with the area. In 2011, I bought my house and spent the next year transforming it into a beautiful home!
During my travels, I always appreciated staying in beautiful places. Now, I am happy to provide a beautiful place for you!
And for those of you who hear the call of the open road... my RV, Gypsy Wind, is available for rent. Please visit my other listing - "RV Rental -RS Adventurous". I'd love to assist you in creating your road trip adventure.
I enjoy my home with my 2 dogs, Miles, a black mini poodle and Kira, a sweet rescued German Shepherd. I visit Harbin Hot Springs often, love movies, novels, hiking, sitting on my deck with a cup of coffee or a glass of wine, dining with friends and attending various workshops and events that interest me.
Please feel free to contact me. I look forward to assisting you in making your visit a memorable one!