About this listing
Hidden Grove Getaway is a quiet, private charming studio-apartment with private deck & entrance, located in Hidden Valley Lake in beautiful Lake County, 1/2 hour from Calistoga. Relax in style, enjoy outdoor adventures, wine tasting, & more!
Relax in the comfort of a cozy queen bed with down comforter, Egyptian cotton sheets and lots of pillows. Enjoy your favorite book or watch TV in the rattan chair. Sliding door leads to private deck with sitting area, table and BBQ.
Hidden Grove Getaway is a private charming studio-apartment with a queen-sized bed, fully-appointed kitchenette, spacious bathroom and furnished covered deck. This newly-remodeled living space, with its own private entrance, is located on the lower floor of a two-story home in a pleasantly tucked-away neighborhood in beautiful Lake County, California.
Relax on your private covered deck, watching the hummingbirds and finches eating nearby. Enjoy your morning coffee or a glass of local wine at the end of your day. Take-in the changing colors of the sunset through the large oak tree in the backyard and gaze at the millions of stars in the brilliant country sky. Walk a couple of blocks to a tucked away lake.
With your own private entrance, you can come and go on your own schedule. There is off-street parking in the driveway for ease of loading and unloading your car.
The kitchenette is stocked with a small refrigerator, microwave and hot plate for light cooking. There are dishes, cutlery, and glasses for your convenience. A table allows for dining, writing or surfing the web for local attractions on your free wi-fi. Outside is a BBQ, for those who enjoy grilling.
Complimentary Peet's coffee (regular & decaf), an assortment of 'Republic of Tea' teas and Half & Half are provided for your enjoyment.
The queen-sized bed is comfortable with a down comforter and lots of pillows. Extra pillows and blanket are located in the closet. Enjoy your special music stored on your iPod or iPhone with the iPod alarm clock radio. A 32" flat screen TV hangs on a wall for watching your favorite TV shows, movies (a selection of DVD's are provided) or to catch the game!
Let me know if your stay is for a special occasion. I would love to help it be even more special with the addition of fresh flowers, balloons, etc.
* Queen-sized Bed with Organic Linens and Down Comforter
* Central Air Conditioning & Heating
* Private Bath with Large Walk-in Shower and “His & Her” Sinks
* Kitchenette with Under-Counter Refrigerator & Microwave
* Dining Table & Chairs for two
* Lounge Chair & Ottoman
* Outdoor Weber Gas BBQ and BBQ Utensils
* Furnished Covered Deck with Patio Furniture
* Private Entrance
* Off-Street Parking
* Free Wireless Internet
* 32" LCD Cable TV and DVD/Blue Ray Player
* Alarm Clock/iPod/Radio
* Peet’s Coffee and French Press
* Assorted "Republic of Tea" Teas
* Induction Counter-top Cook Top with Cuisinart All-Clad Pots & Pans
* Cups, Glasses, Dishes, Cutlery & Linens
* Hair Dryer
* Ceiling Fan
* Well-behaved pet welcomed with host approval
The apartment is private, self-contained and complete. There is a parking space in the driveway, for your convenience.
Interaction with Guests
I like to meet with you when you arrive, to show you around your apartment and answer any questions you may have about the area, restaurants, attractions, etc. I am available by text or phone, should you need further assistance.
Hidden Grove Getaway is conveniently located:
* 2 hours north of the San Francisco Bay Area and Sacramento.
* 20 minutes to Clear Lake ~ Enjoy fun in the sun at California’s largest natural lake!
* Close proximity to the world-class wineries of Napa Valley & Lake County.
In my community, there is a beautiful award-winning golf course, community lake (great for swimming and relaxing), local shopping center with grocery store, coffee shops, yogurt shop, Anytime Fitness and a pizza shop. There are more restaurants and shops in nearby Middletown.
Walking and hiking trails are a short distance away in Anderson Marsh State Historic Park.
Clearlake (California's largest natural lake) is a half-hour away, wonderful for kayaking, sailing and fishing.
* Community Lake & Beaches * Coffee Shops * Restaurants * Frozen Yogurt * Anytime Fitness Center * Hardester’s Grocery Store * Three Golf Courses * Twin Pines Casino * Clearlake * Napa Valley attractions and wineries * Wilber Hot Springs * Anderson Marsh State Historic Park * Jet Skis, Boating or Kayaking on Clearlake * Balloon Rides * Wilber Hot Springs * White Water Rafting * Horse Back Riding * Robert Lewis Stevenson State Park * Fishing * Cache Creek Casino * Safari West African Adventures * Hiking and Biking
You will need a car to get around. There is no public transportation to or around this area o fLake County.
Please no smoking in the room.
Well-behaved small dogs considered with advanced host approval and a $20 pet fee.
Extra person (over 2 guests) ~
Sunday through Thursday – $25/night,
Friday, Saturday & Holiday – $35/night
Down comforter, Egyptian cotton sheets and lots of pillows for your sleeping comfort. Rosewood dresser for clothes storage. You will find the selection of DVD's stored in in 2 of the drawers. Closet with mirrored doors reflect light and view of outside.