A spacious studio apartment with an open view of the city, a comfy large double bed, that neatly folds away behind the closet during the day, converting the space into a huge modern lounge with luxury modern furniture and lots of cushions and rugs for chilling out. modern bathroom, simple kitchen but with all the trimmings (inc great coffee machine). There is also fast wifi included
Its 2 mins from the SOHO clubs and restaurant area, yet its super quiet at night with no bars or restaurants in the immediate vicinity.
It could not be more centrally located, and is a 7 min walk from the airport train station.
Had an excellent 9-day stay at Daniel's apartment.
- Comfortable place with enough space for two of us
- Soft, comfortable mattress to sleep on but no cot - no issue at all for us, but a point to consider if you have trouble sleeping on the floor
- It was cold when we visited so did not use the aircon
- Amazing, amazing location - can't say enough about how good the location is!
- Restaurants and cafes of every cuisine available at your doorstep
- There's always people around the area so you feel safe on your walk home even well past midnight
- 5-10 minute walk to IFC, 5-10 minute walk to Central MTR station
- Extremely thorough instructions given to us by Daniel, and everything was exactly as he promised
- Very quick response from Daniel any time we had any queries
- Overall we felt the apartment was excellent value for what we paid - would definitely stay here again and recommend to friends. Two big thumbs up.
Thanks Daniel for a lovely stay! :)
Regards from India,
Prakash & Aishwarya
The reservation was canceled 67 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
Daniel is very communicative and super detailed in proving information and instructions without even being asked, which is highly appreciated. Although I did not get to meet him in person, checking was a breeze.
The location of the apartment was excellent! I cannot emphasise this more. It is within a short walking distance from the Hong Kong airport express station, and right at its doorstep is a plethora of restaurants and bars. The apartment is private and quiet as it is situated on a high floor. Building also has security and is clean and new.
The apartment itself is pretty spacious for a single traveller or a couple. The bathroom is clean and of a decent size too! Basic amenities were provided which is excellent.
Will highly recommend Daniel's place if you are looking for a place to stay in Hong Kong island!
Daniel is a very responsive host he usually replies message promptly. The place is tidy and is at a very convenient location in HK. There are multiple restaurants, convenient stores within 1 minutes distance. Highly recommended.
Perfect location in hk... The flat is really bright in a clean building. Not noisy at all even being 5 min away from LKF. Definitely a very good experience!
This is the first time my freind and I were using Airbnb and Daniel was really awesome. He answered within minutes ans communicarted very well with us during our entire stay in Hong Kong. We highly recommend this place.
His place could not be more central. There are more eateries than you can imagine! At night tons of things to do.
He is also very close to the mall which makes it ideal if you are into shopping.
Pros: clean place, quiet and in the heart of things.
Great location. Perfect to visit HK over a weekend. Modern and clean building such as the apartment. Bertrand
Daniel was extremely helpful and provided us with a lot of information as well as replying fast. The apartment was small but very neat and in a really great location.
Daniel communicated well with us. He helped us figure out what we might like to do in hong kong. His flat was nice. It's smaller than it looks in the pictures. But it is fully functional. Importantly, the air conditioning worked well. We were comfortable.
The location is excellent, and as described.