Beautiful studio in the heart of Manhattan’s most trendy area, SoHo, on Sullivan street (quiet & neighborhood feel). Few blocks away from West Broadway & Washington Square Park. City's best restaurants, shops, coffee places, bars & transportation nearby. Sunny apartment, comfortable full bed & sofa bed, separate kitchen, bathtub, 3rd-floor walkup.
* Amazing location, great vibe, safe neighborhood, quiet tree lined street
* Clean & tidy
* Lots of light (4 windows)
* Comfortable full bed and sofa bed (sleeps 2), TempurPedic pillows
* Studio is most convenient for 2 but can host 4
* Full closet available
* Work desk and office chair
* Large & modern kitchen – microwave, refrigerator, stove, dish washer, brand new Nespresso Citiz espresso maker, Nutribullet juice blender, electric water boiler, cooking and dining utensils
* Modern bathroom with bathtub and shower (hair dryer)
* Free, fast WiFi
* AC & heating unit
* Fresh linens and towels
* Laundry service company in the building
* I will be happy to share all of the favorite local places to eat, drink, and shop.
* 2 blocks to West Broadway
* 4 blocks to Washington Square Park
* 2 Citi bike stations 1 block away
* 1 block to the C/E train/subway (2 stops/8 min to Meatpacking District, 3 stops/10 min to Brooklyn Bridge, 5 stops/13 min to Times Square, 7 stops/15 min to Central Park)
* 1/N/R/6/B/D/F/M trains are within 6-10 min walking distance
* Museum of Modern Art Design Store is a 6 min walk away
Please: No smoking in the apartment, no pets and no parties.
Our experience was fantastic. Mischa was very helpful and accommodating. The apartment was clean and very enjoyable to stay in. I would definitely stay here again!
We LOVED Mischa's apartment, it was on a quiet street and felt very homey - just perfect for a couple. Mischa left the keys with the dry cleaner next door so checking in was seamless which we appreciated. When we entered the apartment there were (3) big windows by the bed and fresh flowers on the table, it was really nice to be greeted with flowers and sunlight! We were near all the best SoHo restaurants and were able to enjoy Manhattan to the fullest. It was definitely a wonderful experience and we would love to stay at Mischa's apartment again in the future. I would highly recommend his place if you are looking for a cozy apartment in a perfect downtown location with all the amenities you would need in NYC.
Great location, and super comfortable! Mischa keeps in great touch and has excellent suggestions.
Mischa's apartment was clean, sunny and comfortable. Perfectly located in Soho, near many restaurants. We loved Blue Ribbon Sushi nearby with fresh sushi and craft tea. We stumbled on a nearby Italian bar/restaurant - Arturos- with live jazz trio. Fabulous! Misha was friendly and communicated everything we needed to know about the apartment. Perfect location for walking the City.
Mischa's soho apartment is terrific. It's a great location in Soho and is very comfortable for your time in NYC. The pictures describe it perfectly. We stayed 3 nights and had a great time. Coordinating everything with Mischa was easy. Highly recommend this apartment for a stay in Soho.
Mischa is a very attensive host. We felt his presence, care and attention before and during our stay in New York. We got excellent information regarding the flat and different ways to go there from JFK, and we felt secure in his care.
The flat is very fresh and personal, and the localization excellent for people like us who prefer to walk around to experience and learn. I will be back in NY and would appreciate to stat in Mischas flat.
Outstanding in very aspects!
For us it was the perfect apartment at a perfect location! We only have good things to say about the place, and would stay there again. Mischa was a great host, even before we got there he contacted us with information about the area and how to get to the apartment. He was also easy to get in touch with during our stay.