ENTIRE APARTMENT (not an apartment share)
***Please inquire for availability before Booking***
A charming 1 BR apartment with Old World Charm. South facing SUNNY and bright apartment available.
Has a separate bedroom, living room, and kitchen.
Modernly and minimally furnished. Clean linens, towels and kitchenware all provided.
• TV and DVD Player
• Record Player
• Bose Speakers to hook up to Ipod or other stereo system/tv etc.
• Sonos Speaker
• Kitchen includes: Cuisinart food processer, stove/oven, fridge, Cuisinart immersion blender, Le Creuset pot
• Brand new Ikea couch can sleep a 6' person quite easily if necessary
• Quiet, private bedroom with comfortable new Tempurpedic queen-size mattress on a platform
• Mid Century Dresser
• Bathroom with original clawfoot tub and shower
Located just one block from bustling Divisadero St. and close to Nopa, the Mill and the new BiRite.
Neighborhood is very quiet and safe - yet close to Golden Gate Park and easily Muni access to downtown SF.
Great place to stay! Clean and accommodating. She was extremely courteous and accessible. The neighborhood and the apartment have that San Francisco charm.
Mara's place is very cosy, clean and well located (near beautiful Alamo Park and famous Painted Ladies, with easy transportation)
Last but not least, Mara was very kind and helpful, providing an useful guide with some good spots/shops.
One of my best experience in SF!
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the final rate, including VAT along with fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the fee charged by Airbnb
This is the fee charged by Airbnb and includes VAT