Apartment, 50 square meter, on the sea front
second floor, lift, secure car park.
- Living with confortable sofa bed
Well equipped and quiet terrace overlooking both the sea and the mountains.
Télévision, vidéo player, HIFI, unlimited Internet wifi, unlimited local calls.
- Open plan kitchen fully equipped with electric oven, micro-wave oven, fridge, deep-freezer, dish washer, wash and dry machine, Nespresso coffee-machine, electric wine cellar.
- Very pleasant bedroom, very sunny in the morning (you can even get a glimpse of the sea). Bathroom with toilets, bath with shower.
- Sheets and bath towels provided
- The beach is just across the road, "promenade de la plage"in Cagnes-sur-mer, near the little port and the lovely fischermen'church.
- It's only two minutes' walk from all shops, open air market on Tuesday and Thursday morning (rue des Oliviers) many bars and restaurants.
- It's, a ten minutes' walk from "hippodromme" sailing school, boating, watersports, diving.
The location is ideal if tou want to go sightseeing around the french Riviera and attend the best events : the Cannes festival, the Monaco grand prix, horse races, the tour de france (early july 2013)
* CYCLING : you can rent a "vélo bleu" between Cagnes-sur-Mer and Nice promenade des Anglais, the rental hub is only 2 minutes from the flat.
* BUS Lines : to the Hippodrome, to the town center, to Nice, Monaco, Cannes, Grasse, Saint Paul de Vence etc.....
* TRAINS : Cros-de-Cagnes railwaystation (10's walk) to Nice, Monaco up to Italy and to Cannes, Grasse, Fréjus
* Nice AIRPORT : Only at ten minutes'drive
Catherines' place was a home from home. Everything was as it should have been and it was fully equipped. Catherine left us all the extras like milk bread and water in the fridge. Gave us all the necessary rundown on the appartment and local area ( very helpful ).
This was a lovely place in a great convient area and we had a great holiday.
Many thanks to (email hidden)eda and David.
We stayed 3 days with 3 persons at Catherines apartment and met a very friendly and hospitable host who welcomed us warmly at the agreed time. The apartment is located directly at the beach and everything for daily needs is at near access. The apartment is individually, comfortably and pretty furnished and meets every needs. The balcony invites to chillout with stunning view over Cagnes and to the sea. We would be pleased to stay again any time. Many thanks!
Catherine's appartment was amazing! Beautiful, clean and there was anaything you needed: washing machine, internet etc. And the view from the balcony was gorgeous. Catherine even came to the trainstation to meet us there and walked with us to her appartment and then gave us the keys. She even had bought some breakfast into the fridge. Really nice person and definitely a positive experience.
Catherine is a lovely friendly host and she was easy to contact and quick to respond.She speaks english well. so she gets an AAAA+++++! :)
She provided information of the area and maps!
She even provided some food (bread, eggs, yoghourt) and drinks (water, coke, juice) in the fridge which was lovely.
The unit is very well equipped. Everything is there! Including coffee machine! Also Internet access was fast and stable. Something other Airbnb places we have visited struggle with. it was really good to have good internet so we could research our next stay on our journey. AAAAA+++ for that too!
We were happy to stay there for two nights.
Just make sure you don't mind a little bit of a smoke smell if you are sensitive to that for the non smokers.
Location was great just across from the beach and secure parking was provided. Fabulous if you are driving a car! Great terrace to sit on!
Catherine is the best. She told me to use the apt as if it was mine. The wine , coffee and breakfast was up for grabs and since I rented te car the place did not matter so much. It's a good 9 miles from nice center.but, this place is very laid back and offers so much of the sea as nice center.
If you want to stay away from the hush hush of nice center ( very difficult to get parking) this place has everything else.
Perfect for my family.
Excelente ubicación a 50 mts de la playa, entre Cannes y Nice. El apartamento es espacioso y esta muy bien equipado. Hemos pasado unos días excelentes. Como única pega, el olor a tabaco, pero con una buena ventilación se soluciona. Una mención especial para nuestra anfitriona Catherine, que nos dejó el detalle de un vino blanco y varias cosas para el desayuno, además de su agradable atención.
Merci beaucoup Catherine! Nous avons passes tres bon vacances! Votre appartement est tres bon et vous etez tres gentille! J'espère que nous viendrons à vous.A bientot! Bisous!!!!
un grand merci à Catherine pour son accueil et le logement tout à fait conforme à l'annonce, c'est à dire d'excellente qualité!
Idéalement situé pour la plage, bref parfait!
Excellent accueil et appartement très agréable, décoré avec goût.
Logement bien placé et bien équipé, d'une taille suffisante pour 4 personnes. La terrasse est agréable le soir avec une petite vue mer.
Le contact avec Catherine a été bon, nous recommandons cette adresse.
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.