This charming 3 rooms, bright and quiet, overlooking the rooftops of the old town, is settled in a former convent, recently converted. Directly giving on the Maritime Canal, it is cozy, comfortable and close to all conveniences.
I rent my own apartment in Sète, very beautiful port city on the Mediterranean coast, crossed by canals, rich in many music festivals, photos, poetry...
Very pleasant, 60m2, for 4 people, bright, very quiet, not overlooked, at 3rd floor of an old building, renovated in the city center. 15 minutes walk to the central market, and 10 minutes to "Le quai de la Marine" and to the train station, close to all shops.
- Sandy beach of "Corniche" 10mn by car, 45 minutes walk along the canals
- Beach "Les Aresquiers" 15 minutes by car
- free parking, 200m
The apartment :
1 kitchen dining room 24 m2,
2 bedrooms :
- 1 of 24m2 ( that can be used as living room) with 1 double bed table and chairs, wardrobe
- another of 11m2, with 1 double bed, wardrobe
- Possibility to rent a numbered parking, uncovered, for 50 € per week
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.