About this listing
This newly renovated one bedroom unit is enchanting with breathtaking ocean views and a well maintained garden. The serene, redwood deck is perfect for watching a beautiful sunset in the evening.
This charmer is located on the ground floor of a two-story house on 29th Ave.
It is a safe and quiet neighborhood with easy street parking and easy access to Highway 280, public transportation (Muni #48, #66, #71 and L Line). Close to UCSF and SFSU. 3 Blocks away from local shops and restaurants.
Security alarm and surveillance camera are installed throughout at premises.
- Spacious room (13.5' X 18') with w/w carpet above hardwood floor.
- Queen Sized Bed
- Private Full Bath (Shower)
- Redwood deck overlooking breathtaking ocean view and garden
- Light cooking on two burner stove
- Extra Storage Space
- In-house Laundry
- High Speed Internet ready in unit
- Easy and Free Street Parking
~ Guest Review ~
Howard said "A good place to stay that could easily be a great place. Very clean and spacious. The kitchen & laundry facilities make this space a mini suite. Great view is a plus also. Friendly, helpful owner & property manager. Fine quiet location walking distance to grocery & restaurants."
Laura said " Belinda's place is wonderful! The room is plenty big enough for one person, and spacious at that. The view is amazing. The kitchen and bathroom is clean, and she is a gracious host. I really enjoyed my trip to San Francisco, made all the better because I chose the perfect place to stay.
Charlene said "Belinda is a wonderful host. She was helpful without being intrusive and even gave me a ride to the airport on Thanksgiving day. The apartment is in a very quiet area and had all I required to make my stay comfortable. Public transport is only three houses away for the bus and three blocks away for the light train so the area is easily accessible."
Peter said"The place was everything I hoped for! You are just minutes away from Ocean Beach, the Zoo, the Golden Gate Park, Haight-Ashbury, Twin Peaks, Noe Valley, the Castro and Mission, UCSF (University of California, San Francisco), SFSU (San Francisco State University), CCSF (City College of San Francisco), and so much more. Secluded in the heart of the Sunset District (the largest district within the city of San Francisco and conveniently located to Highway 1 and Interstate 280), it was a great escape from city life in the city and the perfect retreat. A quiet place where I was able to study, read, write, or sit amiably and unconquerable in thought on a deck with its breathtaking view of the noble Pacific Ocean, a place where I have found solitude. It actually surpassed my expectations and was very hard to leave at the end. Not to mention what a marvelous hostess Belinda was- very sweet, welcoming, helpful, and had thought of every little thing you might need, it felt like visiting an old friend! It's amazing how well crafted the space was, very cozy, and you got everything you wish for. I will return and highly recommend it for a wonderful time in San Francisco."
- Smoking, pets, and loud music are prohibited. Please be courteous to the neighbors.
- There is a $100.00 cleaning fee.
- Parking is available on the streets. The Lessor is not responsible for any fines or towing fees incurred for illegally parked cars.
- The Lessor is not responsible for any loss of personal belongings or valuables suffered by the Guest which may occur on the property during the term of stay.
- The Lessor is not responsible for any injuries, accidents, or illness suffered by the Guest which may occur on the property during the term of the stay.
- The Guest is responsible for keeping the property, furniture, and amenities in good order.
- The Guest is responsible for his/her own keys. In the event of a lock out or lost keys, there will be a $100.00 service charge.
- Late checkout charge
-$100 per hour will be charged after check out time 11:00am
- No persons other than those of the Guest party are permitted to stay overnight on the premises.
~Pick up service is available if necessary.
From Feb 1 - 29, 2016 the minimum stay is 1 night.
About the Host, Belinda
I am passionate about traveling, new experiences, meeting new people, and the daily comics section. Growing up watching the always hilarious Charlie Chaplin, I believe that humor has a way of bringing people of different backgrounds together. My most recent travel experience was a two week stay at the beautiful islands of Hawaii with my always goofy younger daughter. The trip included a number of firsts for me: ziplining; parasailing; swimming with dolphins; even a helicopter tour of active volcanoes.
It is my pleasure to welcome you to my apartment and introduce you to the beautiful, cultured city of San Francisco. Ask me about my favorite place to indulge a sweet tooth craving or for recommendations to great brunch places around the city!
I am committed to do my best to bring joy and a smile to all that I come in contact with.