Superb location one bedroom apartment with functional kitchen, well furnished, dedicated parking, and heated pool - The best value in Wildwood.
Please read our current feedback for un-bias valuation.
Master Bedroom – Trundle Full Bed with Twin Pull-out, Twin Bunk Beds.
GUEST MAXIMUM – 5
(BRING YOUR OWN SHEETS/PILLOW CASES AND TOWELS).
Kitchen – Granite top, new appliances, dining table for 4.
Two flat screen TV/Bluray, cable/wifi.
On-site Heated Pool (*not available after Labor day)
Assigned parking space
Top 5 things to do:
1. The Boardwalk.
2. The Beach
3. Early morning walk/bike along the coast - The sunrise at North Wildwood Harbor Light is simply divine
4. Excursion to Cape May or Atlantic City.
5. Cape May zoo
Bring your Bikes...
Assigned parking space
Interaction with guests
Email and text
Other things to note
Condo locates on 3rd Floor with no Elevator.
1. Assigned parking limited to 1 car per Unit.
2. For mutual sanitary and comfort reason, guests are required to bring own bedding and towels. We have 3 twin, 1 full beds, and 10 pillows.
3. Outdoor heated pool is available from 10:00 AM to 5:30 PM (** July-Sept only**). Children 12 years old and under entry only with an adult.
4. After returning from the beach, sand must be washed off before entering the pool or the apartment. Outdoor shower located in the back of Laundry room.
5. Garbage containers locate in the back of the laundry room. Trash should be sorted for proper recycling
6. No loud noise after 10:00 PM, please be considerate to others residents.
7. Check in time is 3:00 PM; check out time is 11:00 AM
8. No Charcoal Grill allowed
9. Strict Maximum occupancy is 5 people including children
** ROOM IS TO BE CLEANED UPON DEPARTURE AND LEFT IN SAME CONDITION AS IT WAS FOUND. ADDITIONAL CLEANING FEE MAY BE CLAIMED AGAINST THE DEPOSIT IF THIS RULE IS VIOLATED**
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
This host has 2 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
We are a family of 5 with a black cat name pixel.
We love to travel and make new experience.
Used to travel to around the World, but now limited to the East Coast.
We have several properties in interesting places to share with traveler in need.
We are gracious hosts. Hope you will stay with us