About this listing
***ENJOY YOUR HAWAII VACATION IN THE HIGHLY DESIRABLE KAPAHULU/KAIMUKI AREA, RIGHT AT THE EDGE OF WAIKIKI. 5 MINUTES TO DIAMOND HEAD, HONOLULU ZOO, AND WAIKIKI BEACHES.
What is included:
*** Free high speed internet and Wi-Fi.
*** Free parking space
*** Free use of washer and dryer
*** Extra inflatable mattresses
*** HAWAII HOTEL TAXES OF 13.962% IS INCLUDED.
MUCH BETTER THAN A HOTEL. Just bring yourself, clothes, and a toothbrush.
Centrally located near H-1 freew
This charming 2 bedroom apartment is located on the ground floor of a duplex. The apartment has a full Kitchen, living/dining room area and one bathroom. Unit is equipped with a flat screen TV, DVD player, refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, coffee maker, rice cooker, dishes, utensils, toaster and split Fijitsu air conditioning in each room.
ay off/on ramp, University of Hawaii, and less than 5 minutes drive to Waikiki. Within walking distance to Foodland at Market City Shopping Center, Kapahulu Safeway, and Hawaii's famous Leonard's Bakery, known for it's Malasadas.
Very convenient access to public transportation. Bus stop is only 1 block from duplex at Kapiolani Blvd. and Maunawai Pl. (website: (URL HIDDEN)
1. CHECK-IN TIME AND CHECK-OUT is as agreed upon prior to your arrival.
2. This is a NON-SMOKING unit.
3. PETS are not permitted in rental units under any conditions.
4. A SECURITY DEPOSIT of $200 is required, it is fully refundable at time of CHECK-OUT, provided the following provisions are met:
a. No damage is done to unit or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
b. No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets or collection of rents/services during the stay.
c. All debris, rubbish and discards are placed in dumpster, and soiled dishes are cleaned.
d. All keys are left on the kitchen counter and unit is left locked.
e. All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure.
f. No linens, towels, etc. are lost or damaged.
g. The renter is not evicted by the owner (or representative of the owner), the local law enforcement, the security company employed by Fairway.
6. PAYMENT - Payment to be made in full to airbnb.com
7. CANCELATIONS - Strict: 50% refund up until 1 week prior to arrival.
8. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY - The maximum number of guests per bedroom is limited to two (2) persons. Should you rent entire 2 bedroom apartment then the maximum number of guests is (6). Additional charge for fifth and sixth person.
9. THIS PROPERTY REQUIRES A THREE (3) NIGHT MINIMUM STAY. Longer minimum stays may be required during holiday periods.
10. INCLUSIVE FEES - Rates include a one-time linen-towel setup. Amenity fees are included in the rental rate.
11. NO DAILY MAID SERVICE - While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate however is available at an additional rate. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units.
12. RATE CHANGES - Rates stated in this rental agreement are confirmed, no changes apply.
13. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS - Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check-in.
14. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS - Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
15. HURRICANE OR STORM POLICY - No refunds will be given unless:
a. The National Weather Service orders mandatory evacuation in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning area" and/or
b. A "mandatory evacuation order has been given for the Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning" area of residence of a vacationing guest.
The day that the National Weather Service orders a mandatory evacuation order in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning," area, we will refund:
a. Any unused portion of rent from a guest currently registered,
b. Any unused portion of rent from a guest that is scheduled to arrive, and wants to shorten their stay, to come in after the Hurricane Warning is lifted; and
c. Any advance rents collected or deposited for a reservation that is scheduled to arrive during the "Hurricane Warning" period.