About this listing
Luxury apartment (10th floor) with 95 sqm in the best prime location of Berlin at Potsdamer Platz (Sony Center). It is located in one of the most impressive buildings in Berlin that was completed in 2000 and designed by the famous architect Helmut Jahn.
The spacious apartment (95 sqm) offers two separate bedrooms (one with a conservatory) and another sleeping area behind curtains in the large living area.
Facilities include 3 premium design beds of the company Auping that guarantee an excellent sleep, flat screen, one bathroom with a tub and one bathroom wits a shower, comfortable sofas, a dining area for 6 people, fully equipped luxury kitchen, internet, floor heating, video intercom and much more.
Enjoy a breathtaking view of the spectacular atrium of the Sony Center. Transport links are excellent. The metro station and train station "Potsdamer Platz" is just steps away from the apartment. Various bus lines and sightseeing are also just steps away from the apartment.
When you leave the building you are staying at the heart of Berlin. All downtown attractions are in short walking distance (Brandenburg Gate, Unter den Linden, Philharmonie, Museum Island, Friedrichstrasse, National Gallery ....) It offers generous than in many suites of the relevant 5 star hotels (Ritz Carlton, Grand Hyatt) at unbeatable prices. Round off your visit to Berlin with a memorable stay in my apartment. Enjoy!
Other Things to Note
Berlinale 2015 vom 04.02.-14.02.2016
minimum stay 8 days
minimum stay 5 days
Belin city tax 5% cash at arrival.
1. We would like to ask you to be gentle with our apartments and all items within. The next guests would like to have a pleasant stay as well.
If you damage any items in the apartment please let us know immediately. ((email hidden))
2. Please respect your neighbors and their own properties. Please use the television and music in appropriate volume. Please notice that there are times of silence in Berlin which have to be respected.
Sleep: 9.30pm-8.30am Siesta: 1pm-3pm
Should we get concerns about breach of peace, or any other disturbance caused by guests, they have to leave the apartment immediately. Please notice that there are no refunds given in that case.
3. All of our apartments are strictly nonsmoking (that also includes windows). The only exception is apartments with balconies, where you can smoke. Please make sure to not drop your cigarettes down on the street.
4. Please make sure to empty your garbage (general garbage, bottles, open food from the fridge, paper and plastic) before you leave the apartment.
5. Please make sure to take all your personal belongings from the apartment before you leave. We can’t send any clothes or items after you and we are not responsible and don’t pay compensation for lost items.
6. Generally luggage can’t be stored in the apartment before and after your stay.
(Please check information for baggage rooms below)
7. General arrival time is from 3:30pm, latest time for leaving the apartment is 10:30am.
1. For late arrival after 8.30pm we charge 25€ and for night arrival after 10.30pm we charge 40€, which have to be brought cash on arrival.
Before each arrival we arrange a meeting for handover of keys with the guests. Please be in time. If you are not showing up (without informing us at least 1 hour ahead) we charge as following:
For delays of more than 30minutes after the arranged time, or the need of a second show up from our representative we charge 25€.
Baggage room Central station:
The baggage shelter is located on the first level in the eastern part of the central station. Work hours are 6am-10pm with a daily charge of 5€, for groups of more than 10 persons it’s 3€.
Lockers at train stations:
Lockers are located at these train stations: Hauptbahnhof, Alexanderplatz, Ostbahnhof, Friedrichstraße, Potsdamer Platz, Gesundbrunnen, Zoologischer Garten, Südkreuz and Spandau. For Baggage room with shelter service please read above.
Locations of Lockerboxes:
Alexanderplatz - S-Bahnhof Friedrichstraße Dorotheenstraße 30 - Washingtonplatz at Hauptbahnhof
Great apartment. Excellent location near the large and beautiful Berlin Tiergarten park. Also very close to many of the top tourist sites. Many good restaurants very close by. The apartment itself was very modern and clean and comfortable. We had a group of six people, including two children, and everyone was happy with the apartment.
This apartment was fantastic! The location was as central as can be. Everything in the apartment was just as it appeared on the advertisement. I would highly recommend anyone visiting Berlin to stay here.
Great appartment, great location, could not have been better. I highly recommend this place. Thanks Michael.
Great location and even better apartment. Michael was super helpful on arrival and the whole process was very smooth.
The apartment was excellent - better than advertised. It is conveniently located next to both the subway and the train. Michael was terrific about staying n touch and meeting us. Thoroughly satisfied with our stay.
Loved staying in this apartment. There was 4 of us and there was plenty of room for us all. The location is fantastic, particularly as we were 1st timers in Berlin, as there were plenty of options for dining as well a shopping centre across the road. It was also easy to direct cabs to the address as everyone knows the Sony centre. Michael met us on arrival and showed us up to the apartment and filled us in on all the features and ammenities. Would definitely stay there again
The host was patient as we were late to arrive, showed us the apartment and was very easy going. The apartment is in a great location at the Sony center to most of the main sight seeing locations, we walked to most. The apartment was large and the beds were comfortable and the whole place was efficient. my family and I enjoyed our experience and would recommend this apartment to others wanting a unique opportunity to experience Berlin.
This host has 259 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews