We have the best walk score in Denver.
1) Five Micro's right in the area: Our Mutual Friend Brewery, Black Shirt Brewery, Great Divide Brewery, Wynkoop, and Breckenridge. You can walk (15-20 min) or ride a bike if you like OR parking is usually easy so you can drive (5 min) OR if you are worried about drinking too much, a cab is about $4-$5 so no need to drive or park. Just leave a trail of hops. Oh and I forgot FOOD TRUCKS galore!!!
2) Denver Zoo & Science Museum straight down the street. Coor's Field 20 min walk. Watch a game in the Rock Pile section for $4-$5 bucks.
3) 17th Street with Steuben's a food channel favorite. (15 min walk) Over 75 restaurants and coffee shops all within a 20 minute walk
4) Vegan Central with Denver's newest Vegan Bakery just a 2 min. stroll. City O City breakfast or Watercourse all 15 minutes walking OR a short bike ride
5) We have bikes and it's a better deal than B-Cycle. No need to hassle with that! Small charge for bikes and take off for the day. We provide locks. Please reserve bike ahead of time.
6) Restaurants and shopping on the 16th street mall is about 6-8 blocks to downtown (20 minute walk) with a free mall bus that runs until 1am. Live music, coffee shops and cocktail spots
7) Wednesday nights Denver Cruisers rides and they are FREE!!!
8) No curfew and you're going to love that because when you step out in this hood you're gonna have so much fun and see so much the cushy bed will feel so good!
We are offering up a wonderful cozy room in our old victorian close to everything downtown Denver has to offer. Walk to coffee shop and grocery store 1 1/2 blocks away. Light rail is 3 1/2 blocks away that can whisk you into downtown in a matter of minutes. You can skip having a car because light rail is so close and you can even walk downtown or rent a bike at Denver B-cycle. No worries about parking out front on our quiet downtown street. Just blocks away from Capital Hill, Rino, Lodo and Colfax all just a 15 minute walk. The room has a queen size bed with thick curtains so you can sleep in after a night in Lodo or Rino. Just blocks away from the Zoo , Museum, and City Park, In September the Tour De Fat is a main event and we are very close to the fun. On Wednesday during the warm months enjoy a free event with the Denver Cruisers it's like burning man on wheels. B-Cycle bikes can be rented and we encourage ditching your car. This is not a party house but a great friendly place to stay on the cheap while being in the heart of it all. The bathroom is across the hall. We provide fresh clean towels. Also wonderful coffee and bagels with cream cheese, home made jam each morning. We also have a sweet, friendly kitty.
Also please check the calendar for availability. The calendar is on the tab above the picture of the main photo. We can not check calendar from our smartphone so you may have to wait a while for us to respond if you can not check the calendar yourself. Also have a profile as complete as possible if you really want us to consider letting you into our home.
The guests are welcome to cook in the kitchen provided that they clean up after themselves.
|Room type:||Private room|
|Bed type:||Real Bed|
|Extra people:||$10 / night after the first guest|
|Weekly Price:||$315 /week|
|Monthly Price:||$1500 /month|
|Check Out:||12:00 PM (noon)|
We had a wonderful stay here!! Beth and Jim's house is in a very convenient location that we had no problems getting to from the airport via public transit and then later walking from to different parts of town. The bed was clean, bagels, coffee, and yogurt were an amazing way to wake up. Beth was great as a host although our interaction with her was very limited because we were out and about so often.
This house (and our gracious hosts) was (are) awesome! We had so much fun on our trip. It is in a great location to be able to get around the town easily. Tons of things to do within walking distance and Beth and Jim made some great recommendations. The room and bathroom was very clean and the breakfast provided was delicious. Would definitely stay with them again!
Jim and Beth are the best. Very nice home in a great location!!
Excellent spot to stay in Denver. Fantastic location, spacious house, good bathroom with excellent shower and downtown / Coor's field / some of the best breweries are an easy walk away. Jim was a great host and we would definitely stay here again!
Beth and Jim were superb hosts and were so helpful to us during our stay.They went above and beyond in ways I wouldn't have expected from AirBnB hosts. They made us feel more like old friends than paying guests. If you are lucky enough to be around when Jim is cooking breakfast, you just may be in for a treat. He made us the most amazing kale, tomato, and cheese omelets. The perfect way to start our day after a restful night.
Beth and Jim were wonderful hosts with a lovely house in a safe, quiet area. The bed was very comfortable, I wish I could have slept in it forever :) They were always helpful with answering questions, giving advice or just to have a chat or help out.
The home is close to public transport and shops, also a short cab ride, or about a miles walk to downtown. I would highly recommend Beth and Jim to anyone travelling to Denver.
Beth was a great host. Although I only stayed at their place for one night, this friendly environment made me a good sleep for easing my jet lag. I will definitely stay at the their place next time travelling to Denver. Highly recommended.
We enjoyed our short stay with Beth and Jim.
Beth and Jim were great hosts! Beth gave us a lot of good locations for food and fun and were very accommodating with our travel times. This is a great location if you are looking to go downtown because it is so close and convenient. We really enjoyed our stay with them and hope to stay with them again the next time we're in Denver!
Had an excellent stay with Beth and Jim. I was at an event at the convention center, and their house is close enough to walk downtown. There are also bikes and public transportation close by. Bedroom and bathroom were both clean, and I felt very comfortable overall.
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.