Ca' Nina is a large and very comfortable house situated in the sheltered bay of Playa Blanca, next to the Papagayo natural park where there are the best beaches on the island. It’s a perfect place to live in the middle of nature and especially the typical Lanzarote volcanic environment. You can enjoy the silent and the space being away from the tourist spots but closed by to all the comforts. From the house, you have spectacular views of the volcanic landscape and you can enjoy a local flavor. You will experience a natural life, water and land sports as well as all the conveniences like restaurant, bar, shops etc; and you will easily visit many places on the island in daily trips and even the facing island of Fuerteventura.
The house is 100 square meters. Ground floor: kitchen, dining and living area, 1 bathroom with shower, terrace patio with table and deck chairs, garden. First floor: 2 double bedrooms, 1 bathroom with bathtube, balcony. The house sleeps up to 6 people. There is a sofa bed in the living room. Provided: bicycles, washing machine, library, Tv Sat, fully equipped kitchen.
In the residential complex of Jardines de Papagayo there is private parking and a secluted communal pool. Free wild Papagayo beaches are 10 min walking distance for the natural scenary, and nearby there are equipped beaches like Playa Dorada. Peace and silentness and great view makes the spot unique.
We had a wonderfull time in Ca'Nina.
Thank you so much Alice. We can definately recommend this place to all who plan to visit Lanzarote. We were very comfortable and our kids really enjoyed playing with Nina's toys. Everything we needed was at walking distance (supermarket, beaches).
Haben den Aufenthalt sehr genossen. Das Haus ist geräumig, gemütlich und liegt sehr schön in unmittelbarer Nähe der Papagayos. Auch der Pool ist ok. Er liegt windgeschützt innerhalb der Anlage, was wir 2 Tage gut gebrauchen konnten da wir einen starken Kalima hatten. Ein Supermarkt ist in Nähe der sehr gute Qualität lieferte. Wir hatten einen Leihwagen für die 4 Wochen was sehr empfehlenswert ist, da die Entfernung zum Zentrum von Playa Blanca doch sehr weit zu Fuss ist. Unser Fazit ist positiv und wenn wir wieder anch Lanzarote kommen sollten, werden wir wieder Alice anfragen.
Nun sind wir wieder zurück von (website hidden) WAR SEHR SCHÖN.
Wir hatten eine sehr erholsame Zeit in Alice's sehr schönem, gemütlichen und komfortablen Haus. Alles war perfekt.
Wir waren sehr erstaunt, wie leise es vor allem in der Nacht ist. Das Klima ist sehr angenehm und die Landschaft beeindruckend.
Wir haben sehr viel von der Insel gesehen... so wunderschön.
Alles war hervorragend (website hidden) ist eine Freude, mit Alice zu kommunizieren!
Eine absolute Empfehlung! 5 Sterne*****
We stayed in Alice's house for two weeks in October and it was a splendid holiday! This is such a peaceful place to be, spacy with tasteful interior. Very comfortable. The sleeping room is a dream in every aspect.
To the wonderful Papagayo beaches it's just a short walk through a fantastic landscape.
Everything was so well organized. Alice is a great pleasure to communicate with.
Absolutely recommended! Five stars*****
Abbiamo passato una bellissima settimana a Ca'Nina. Casa carina su due piani, in un posto tranquillo e silenzioso un po fuori di Playa Blanca.
10 minuti a piedi per andare in spiaggia, 5 minuti a piedi per andare al supermercato. A cena siamo sempre andate in macchina a Marina Rubimar, ci sono diversi locali carini dove si mangia davvero bene (consiglio l'Arroz Negro da El Maño).
quando siamo arrivate ci aspettava Joana in giardino ed è stata molto carina a spiegarci tutto con calma. Anche Alice è stata molto disponibile.
La vista dalla casa è splendida. fa rilassare molto e ci siamo sentite a casa subito. Posto veramente molto tranquillo e (website hidden) tornerei subito e lo consiglio a tutti!
We just can say: THANK YOU ALICE!! We had really a WONDERFULL time in Ca`Nina!
1) We booked quite "last minute" (that`s two day before ;)...) and Alice answered really quickly, she could´n be more friendly and everything worked easily, just like you wish it when you want to enjoy your holidays.
2) We arrived in Ca´Nina and Joana brought us the Key on time, and helped us with EVERYTHING and EVERY question- really really sweet!
3) About the house: Just PERFECT in a word:
- We could not be more relaxed: Noises are an unkown word in this place, the view to the "Ajaches Natural Monument" is just a priviledge for desert- and nature-lovers and every one who just want to forget the daily stress.
- for us was really a big luck, that Alice also have a little daughter and our son could have a baby-bed, and everything, that makes life easy, when you want to enjoy your holidays with a child. AND! Furthermore: Alice wrote to give her daughter toys to our son and he really felt like home ;-).
- But not only Johann felt like home: also his parents did it ;). We had everything we could wish.
- Alice was a really good host and offered us all the facilities at Ca`Nina: everything was on our disposition (bicicles, TV, magazines, toys, etc...) and she wrote a couple of times to be sure, that everything was pleasant for us. Solicitous, thoghtful and sweet.
We only had a (really!) big big problem: we were VERY sad to go back home ;-(...
Thank you so much Alice!! We will definitely come back and we recomend Ca`Nina to all the airbnb guests :-).