Available for Long Term rental only, 12 months / negotiable. Executive rental, fully furnished.
• 2300 ft² family home
• Hardwood floors throughout home
• Stainless/granite kitchen, high-end appliances, fully
• Sunny bamboo garden retreat with Jacuzzi
• Garage parking for one large car with plenty of extra
• Charm and original decorative details throughout the house
• Wood burning fireplace in living room
• Formal dining room, seats 8-10
• Burglar alarm installed (subscription is paid by tenants)
• 4 bedrooms, 3 1/2 baths (3 BR and 2 BA on 2nd floor)
• Plenty of storage + closet space, built in bookshelves in
• Laundry area includes washer and dryer
• Master bedroom features 4 closets, built in storage, flat
screen TV, and a walk in dresser/bathroom with Tub
• Very centrally located in San Francisco.
• Close to major transportation hubs, close to hip cafes and
• Walking proximity to Presidio, GG Park, USF and UCSF,
Laurel Village, Nopa, SFJCC and Koret center gyms
• Rare cul de sac, with plenty of street parking for residents
with special tag- eligible through city with lease
This stunning 4 BR, 3.5 BA features Hardwood floors, a beautiful garden with a hot tub, remodeled stainless steel and granite kitchen, and a very safe, central, walkable, wonderfully quiet neighborhood.
This unique and desirable residence is located in the gem Lone Mountain District which boasts an extremely central location and lush, green forestry amidst it, near the University of San Francisco, and USCF. Walking distance to Trader Joe's, Laurel Village, NOPA, The Panhandle and GG Park. Many restaurants and cafes within 1 mile walking distance! (please write to us if you would like the extensive list of these emailed directly to you)
From the moment you enter the foyer the main level is bright and inviting with newly refinished hardwood floors, period detailing and oversized windows. The spacious living room with a wood-burning fireplace opens to a large formal dining room which leads to the kitchen. The updated kitchen has granite countertops, stainless steel appliances. The kitchen is located at the rear of the lower level of the residence overlooking the landscaped garden oasis which features a hot tub and outdoor seating. There is a very adorable half bath great for entertaining, located on the lower level.
Three bedrooms and two full baths are located on the bright and beautiful second level of the home. The master bedroom features a dressing room and plenty of closet space, and a state of the art entertainment system, and overlooks the garden. The two additional bedrooms upstairs are spacious, each offering excellent closet space and built in shelving, as well as a shared breakfast nook/ balcony.
Downstairs on the garden level, is an additional art studio/bedroom/office room which features a full remodeled bathroom and kitchenette. This space has windows which face the lush garden.
This lovely home is situated on a quiet, private residential circle consisting of families and executive professionals.
SILICON VALLEY SHUTTLES ALL WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE:
(website hidden) Shuttle=.3 mile away
Apple Shuttle= .5 mile away
EA, (website hidden), (website hidden)mile away
Ebay= 1 mile away
WALK SCORE OF 95 (link can be emailed)