Hi there and welcome to NYC, book with me and I promise to do my best in helping you have an amazing time while you're here!!
Live like a New Yorker in a private 1 bedroom apartment near Times Square as well as midtown, close to subways that can take you fast in whatever direction you might want to go in Manhattan. Perfect for people that want to spend time in Times Square or at bars/clubs and restaurants in midtown. This apartment is at W 54th, therefore you are in the heart of Manhattan, a few blocks from Times Square or Columbus Circle, as well as the famous 5th Ave where you can shop till you drop. Another great thing to do in Manhattan is to go see a musical on Broadway or go to the opera.
I love helping people discover NYC, so please do not hesitate to ask for tips and advice, etc! I keep the apt. very clean and ask you to do so as well if/when cooking, you have all needed pots and pans, silverware, glasses and cups etc.
ABOUT THE APARTMENT:
- Large windows and lots of sunlight
-ultra high ceilings/loft style
- 2 regular beds in the bedroom( a regular one on the floor( sleeps 2 people) as well as an alcove bed-see pics that sleeps 2 people as well)
- a very comfortable sofa that extends and can become a full bed which sleeps 2 people
- Large Closet in the bedroom
- 2 large dressers each one having between 4 and 6 drawers where you can neatly keep your clothing
- full-body mirror
- Central air-conditioning & heating
- All bed sheets, pillows, comforters, towels, shampoo and conditioner, body wash and hand soaps will be provided
- You'll get a set of keys to the apartment so you can enter and leave as you please
- modern bar where you can enjoy your meals in style
- Fully equipped, clean kitchen (microwave, toaster, oven, coffee machine)
- Perfect location for vacationers and theater-goers.
- Iron and Ironing board
- Newly painted and furnished
- Free High-speed WIFI
- IHome system to play music from your Iphone/Ipod
- 1 bathroom with bathtub as well as shower option
ABOUT THE NEIGHBORHOOD/LOCATION - Midtown West/Hell's Kitchen/Times Square:
My apartment is in a PERFECT LOCATION for visiting NYC. Apt is close to all subway lines, very close to Times Square, in the heart of Manhattan with lots of great shops, bars, eclectic restaurants, cafes, clubs and everything NYC has to offer.
Subway lines in the area are:
1, A, B, C, D lines-located at Broadway and 58th
E line at Broadway and 50th or Broadway and 53 St
N, R line at 49th and 7th ave
Tons of grocery stores, delis, drugstores nearby (some of which are 24-hour).
- Easy to hail a cab, they are all over in this busy area
- Easy to get to the apt from the airport by subway or you can also take a taxi or shuttle (if you need directions I will provide them after reservation)
- If you have car there are affordable lots nearby where you can find good deals for longer periods of time, but it is advisable to use the public transportation because this area is very busy and parking can be a hassle.
INCLUDED IN NIGHTLY RATE:
- Towels and linens
-There's a security deposit that you will get back automatically 48 hrs after your visit (though if any damage is done you will be held responsible and by making a booking you hereby agree to this).
- WIFI, and all utilities.
-fully stocked kitchen
-IHome system to play music, alarm, radio etc
CHECK IN/OUT TIMES:
Flexible except if there is another party either checking out on the same day you arrive, or checking in on the same day that you are departing. If that is the case the check-out times is 12 Pm and the check-in time is 1 PM or later.
Hoping this place will be available when I make another trip to NYC!
True to her name,Madlene is a joy to work with. Though I'd hesitate to call this a "luxury" accommodation, it is clean and comfortable and Madlene is cheerfully helpful.
The apartment is in the front of the building, making the location is a bit noisy, but also easy to get in and out, with the only stairs being the street entry.
Also, it's so close to Carnegie Hall, Rockefeller Center, Times Square, and Central Park and has a variety of restaurants and shops in the neighborhood- great location. It's an easy walk to subway stations.
Great location, the apartment was clean and confortable, smaller than expexted, but Madlene was great, she gave us the apartment earlier than normal check in time. Thanks Madlene for your help and I hope to be there soon.
Madlene was very friendly and welcoming. The apartment, though small, provided a great base for exploring New York. We enjoyed the cafes nearby, particularly the wine and cheese market around the corner on Ninth for eat in and takeaways.
Despite the fact that the apartment a bit packed for three people plus large luggage, bathroom is tiny(but what can you expect in such location!) and there's some construction work going outside(we did get some noise in the afternoon), it was a very decent stay at Madlene's.
The apartment is very clean and tidy.Location is awesome! Very close to Times Square and Broadway theaters (within walking distance). Quiet at night and restaurants and grocery shops are nearby. I would definitely consider staying at Madlene's next time i visit!
This is the perfect location to visit nyc. Madlene was very pleasant and at the apartment with our two sets of keys. The apartment was very clean and comfortable. The price was also very reasonable. We would love to use her again in the future.
Madlene is a great host. Very helpful and goes out of her way to make your stay easy. The apartment is in an amazing location and the beds were comfortable. It is a little small but what you would expect for such a location and price. Thanks again Madlene
Myself and two friends stayed in Madlene's apartment in December. The apartment was just as described, in a fantastic location just aroumd the corner from Times Square. It was small but perfectly fine. Madlene was very helpful, giving us two sets of keys for us to come and go as we pleased.
I would recommend staying here as the location and value for money is great.
Had a great experience dealing with Madlene she was very promp to answer all my questions and messages. The apartment had everything we needed and is in an amazing position.
We enjoyed a lot our experience at Madlene`s place.
She was very kind with us and the house was clean and neat.
We do recommend her place for people at airbnb.
Hope to be back soon...