About this listing
Stay here for peace & tranquility, whilst being only ten-minute walk to the center with the beaches, restaurants, shops, the harbor and marina.
My home is based on my lifestyle. I'm a Yoga Instructor and love simplicity and good vibes in my dwelling.
The stunning views of the Greek Island Kastelorizo, the peninsula and Kaş town can be milked from sun up to sunset on the big balcony and living rooms french balcony.
* There are two bedrooms one bathroom and a living room with open kitchen.
* Big bedroom has a big bed, the other room has two singles, which can be combined in case of double bed need.
* The livingroom has a chill out corner, worktable, Aircon.
* Home is well equipped with washing machine, dish washer, oven, iron, fridge, towels and bed sheets.
* Regular public transportation called dolmush runs every half-hour, from center to Cerciler, which leaves you in front of the house.
* Taxi is also available 24h. Price is from center appr. 15 TL.
* If you want to spent the night at home, you can enjoy the amazing view from the balcony while preparing BBQ dinner.
* Hot shower, shampoo and conditioner and hairdryer are included.
* Free parking and swimming pool (Please consider that the pool is usable during the months June-September)
Interaction with guests
Also I'm pleased to give you more information about Kaş and surrounded area.
- Please respect the house, neighborhood and the turkish culture.
- Think of mother nature and eliminate wasted energy while;
closing windows when using air-condition,
turning off appliances, lights and equipment when not in use.
Thank you :)
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund plus service fees back.
I'm a Yoga Teacher and Thai-Reiki Massage Therapist. I love to discover new things, being in nature and visiting my Guru Amma in India.
After 6 years of corporate life, I've switched since 5 years to a more spiritual and alternative life style. Moved from the big city İstanbul to Kaş and started to create space and time for my dearest self.
Since I'm mostly on journeys, it's a good opportunity to share my home.