* Total apartment size 1008 square feet
* Modern style and furnishings
* Beautifully decorated and modernly furnished; mid-century decor, stainless steal everything open plan kitchen and flatscreen tv
* Sweeping views of Downtown Brooklyn from huge loft 8' windows and more. Your room not only has views of Downtown Brooklyn, but also a corner view of lower Manhattan
* Towels and linens provided
* Coffee and fresh biscuits in the morning (with rare exception, i.e. I don't feel well or had a late night, etc.)
* Only share with me; You will not be sharing the apartment with two or three roommates or other travelers
* Private bedroom with new furnishings
* Exclusive use of your own bathroom and bath off the living room
* Luxury building with amenities including a doorman, full gym, outdoor courtyard and children's playroom
* Close to Pratt University, Dekalb and Myrtle Ave shops
* Only a couple of blocks from the Classon Ave G train
* A block away from large grocery store, laundry, etc.
* Adorable dog: small (6 lb) Bichon Frise: Chelsea. She is very sweet, obedient, house trained and will not disturb you or your belongings.
* I live in a diverse neighborhood (racially diverse, with a mix of students, professionals, artists and blue collar workers, etc.) Please note that diversity does not equal unsafe. I have had some guests ask me whether the neighborhood is safe since it is diverse? It is safe, though you should exercise the same caution as you would in any city neighborhood.
* My work schedule is unpredictable, so we may or may not cross paths very often.
#4. ROOM SIZE
* The room itself is 80 sq. feet. However, it has a full bed and a full closet and sufficient space for your luggage. There is also a hallway closet outside if you need extra closet space. Finally, my guests usually make full use of the apartment and spend their mornings at the dining table outside of the room, so are not confined to their room.
Please note that I have a very HIGH rating for value. That is because all of the above has been taken into consideration in pricing the room. I am proud and excited to offer you a tremendous value for your stay in New York. Look forward to hosting you!!!
|Room type:||Private room|
|Bed type:||Real Bed|
|Weekly Price:||$515 /week|
|Monthly Price:||$1950 /month|
|Check In:||5:00 PM|
|Check Out:||10:00 AM|
We had an enjoyable stay with Mimi – she is a gracious host, her place is comfortable and beautifully kept, has a fine view of the New York city skyline, and is a short hop by car or the subway to Manhattan. For guests who are coming by car, be sure to pay extra attention to the days and times for free parking on the street – we parked across the street from her apartment during school hours, and had a memorable visit to the Brooklyn Navy Yard impound lot to retrieve our towed car. Other than that, it was a great stay – highly recommended!
Great comfortable space near pretty much everything you would need. Quick access to the MTA and MiMi was a excellent host!
Outstanding amenities: doorman, high ceilings, air, large living room.
I woke up and Mimi had made biscuits and coffee! That kind of hospitality is rare, wish I could have stayed longer!
We didn't meet Mimi so I can't say anything about her as a host. The apartment is nice and clean. The apartment is next to some very good restaurants, bakeries and great bagel places. The subway station is very close.
I had to leave town unexpectedly for a funeral, so unfortunately I did not have an opportunity to meet Martina. I was happy that I was still able to accommodate her, however, and that she left the apartment in pristine condition. Extremely clean and tidy! Thanks Martina!
Mimi's place was great. Good connections to the G train and a short walk to Fort Greene park. Mimi was a good host (even though we only crossed paths briefly) and there was coffee and biscuits in the morning. The room was very comfortable, space in a big wardrobe and amazing views over Brooklyn to Manhattan. Check out eating at SoCo and coffee at Red Lantern Bike shop cafe (they have a cat!)
Mimi was a great, friendly host. Highly recommended.
Me and my boyfriend had a great experience at mimi's place. The apartament is just like the pictures, the room is very confortable and clean. It has a 24hs doorman and is close to the subway. We recomend!
Mimi's was a generous and really kind host! My girlfriend and I got to the city a little later than expected, but she was very understanding and greeted us as we walked in. Her space is fantastic. There was something very cozy about it as well. We really enjoyed our stay with Mimi, and the biscuits that were waiting for us in the morning. She's a wonderful host and we definitely recommend her place for anyone needing a place to lay their head in Brooklyn.
It was very nice to be hosted by Mimi, she is a vrery kind and comprehensive person and her flat is really beautiful ! the has decorated with a lot of taste ! Thank you for all, if we come back to NYC, we know where we will go ;)
It was wonderful staying at Mimi's! Super comfortable room and a lovely home in a great endlessly-walkable interesting neighborhood.
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the final rate, including VAT along with fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the fee charged by Airbnb
This is the fee charged by Airbnb and includes VAT