About this listing
* Total apartment size 1008 square feet
* Modern style and furnishings
* Beautifully decorated and modernly furnished; mid-century decor, stainless steal everything open plan kitchen and flatscreen tv
* Sweeping views of Downtown Brooklyn from huge loft 8' windows and more. Your room not only has views of Downtown Brooklyn, but also a corner view of lower Manhattan
* Towels and linens provided
* Coffee and fresh biscuits in the morning (with rare exception, i.e. I don't feel well or had a late night, etc.)
* Only share with me; You will not be sharing the apartment with two or three roommates or other travelers
* Private bedroom with new furnishings
* Exclusive use of your own bathroom and bath off the living room
* Luxury building with amenities including a doorman, full gym, outdoor courtyard and children's playroom
* Close to Pratt University, Dekalb and Myrtle Ave shops
* Only a couple of blocks from the Classon Ave G train
* A block away from large grocery store, laundry, etc.
* Adorable dog: small (6 lb) Bichon Frise: Chelsea. She is very sweet, obedient, house trained and will not disturb you or your belongings.
* I live in a diverse neighborhood (racially diverse, with a mix of students, professionals, artists and blue collar workers, etc.) Please note that diversity does not equal unsafe. I have had some guests ask me whether the neighborhood is safe since it is diverse? It is safe, though you should exercise the same caution as you would in any city neighborhood.
* My work schedule is unpredictable, so we may or may not cross paths very often.
#4. ROOM SIZE
* The room itself is 80 sq. feet. However, it has a full bed and a full closet and sufficient space for your luggage. There is also a hallway closet outside if you need extra closet space. Finally, my guests usually make full use of the apartment and spend their mornings at the dining table outside of the room, so are not confined to their room.
Please note that I have a very HIGH rating for value. That is because all of the above has been taken into consideration in pricing the room. I am proud and excited to offer you a tremendous value for your stay in New York. Look forward to hosting you!!!
Dining room, Kitchen (See house rules), Living room, Building amenities: Gym room
To make your stay and mine as rewarding and pleasant as possible:
Please be considerate and polite.
PLEASE NO SPEAKING TO MY NEIGHBORS OR DOORMEN ABOUT AIRBNB. MY AIRBNB HOSTING IS NOT PROHIBITED BY THE BUILDING. HOWEVER, I LIKE TO MAINTAIN MY PRIVACY.
Please take off your shoes once you enter the door.
Kitchen is available for breakfast preparation only. Space in the refrigerator will be reserved for you. You may also use the microwave. Please clean the kitchen area, dishes, coffeemaker, refrigerator or microwave, etc. if you dirty it.
If you would like to use the kitchen to prepare a small meal other than breakfast, please ask. Prior approval is required.
No stomping, screaming, or playing loud music.
Please no noise after 11pm (i.e. no entering apartment loudly, no loud television, no loud radio).
Please remove your hair after showers.
Please turn off the lights when you leave and DOUBLE check that the gas on the stove is turned off.
The DOOR should and WILL lock behind you. I made it this way so you don't have to mess with the door when you leave. Just close the door. Just make sure it locked behind you. DO Not forget your keys.
Absolutely no smoking in apartment allowed.
No pets (other than mine) allowed.
No overnight guests other than those who have booked. Can bring a day guest with prior approval.
Lost key fee is $200 cash.
If you break anything, you must pay for it.
Please treat the place as your own place meaning, clean it when you think it is dirty, take out trash when it is full. This is not a hotel, it is my home, please take care of it.
THANK YOU!!!! I look forward to hosting you.
About the Host, Mimi
Love meeting new people and acquainting them with my neighborhood, Clinton Hill, which borders Fort Greene and Williamsburg. Close to all, especially Manhattan, I love to dine out, go to the movies and catch Broadway plays, and travel. As an avid traveler, I know what it takes to make a trip special, and will do my best to provide you with the insider's view that will make your trip to New York a memorable one.