About this listing
Enjoy a great stay in one of the best places in Barcelona in the city center. A comfortable room in a nice apartment and the best tips to get around the city.
The flat will be shared with us, no other guest will be around.
YOUR DOUBLE ROOM
• Sunny, spacious, stylish, clean and with a 1.50 metres comfortable bed.
• VERY IMPORTANT: Full Bathroom for private use in the same room. You won't have to share with anybody else.
• Big storage space, a table and two stools.
• Windows with sound-proof chamber air outside. Rest assured.
• Balcony with table and chairs and mountain views. Also you can see the port of Barcelona, with the swell.
• Gel and hand cream.
• Sheets, duvets, pillows and quality towels.
• High speed Internet / WiFi.
• Calm and relaxed throughout the apartment.
• Heating in winter and air conditioning in summer.
• Map of the city and various guide books of Barcelona.
• A variety of herbal teas and coffee at your disposal when you need it.
• FREE Coffe, tea and herbal teas.
A modern, sunny and comfortable apartment situated on the fifth floor with elevator. Living room with views of the city and the mountain of Montjuic, modern kitchen with cooker, fridge, microwave, washing machine, WiFi Internet, security door. The apartment is well connected by public transport. Parallel Metro (line 3 and line 2) The apartment is located just a minute walk from the stop.
Spacious with a balcony and a lot of storage. Ensuite bathroom just for you, no shared bathroom,
LOCATION / NEIGHBOURHOOD
Sant Antoni is a central neighbourhood and charming. Here you will be perfectly placed to explore the classic areas of Barcelona and other sites of interest: El Raval, El Born, the Gothic Quarter, Las Ramblas, Plaza Catalunya and Montjuic magic fountain. Metro STOP Paralelo is less than a minute from the apartment and allows you to explore other attractions offered by this amazing city: Sagrada Familia, the Gracia district, Park Guell ...
In the neighbourhood you will find an excellent food market, many supermarkets, many bars and restaurants for lunch, dinner, tapas and snacks. It is a genuine neighbourhood with local people.
Against this section extends the Montjuic mountain, whose slope is the multicultural neighborhood of Poble Sec, which is also remarkable culinary.
The apartment is located in an emblematic avenue in the early twentieth century was a beacon of leisure in Europe, with hundreds of theaters and cabarets. If you stay in the apartment you will have the chance to see from your balcony one of the cabarets that still maintain their splendor, the Mill.
The place has everything you need for a beautiful stay.
You can use the kitchen if you need it.
- You can smoke in the balcony.
- We want you to feel at home.
Las normas de la casa son las básicas a cualquier alojamiento con zonas compartidas. Se ruega a los visitantes respetar las horas de descanso y sobre todo respetar y cuidar el mobiliario.
We are both professional people loving and enjoying Barcelona. Isabela is librarian and Jose is a primary teacher. We are easygoing, relaxed and sociable. We love travelling and meeting new we said before we love and know well our city and we will try to make the most of your visit to Barcelona. We will help you with nice tips and recommendations.