This listing is for:
~ TWIN ROOM
Other listings for Killarney View House:
~ SINGLE ROOM
~ DOUBLE ROOM
~ TRIPLE ROOM
~ FAMILY ROOM
Nestled on the banks of the River Flesk, Killarney View House is a family run Room only Guest house. The house is the ideal point of departure for your excursions, from here, you can enjoy easy access to all that the lively town has to offer. All rooms are en-suite with TV and stunning views of the river and surrounding mountains.
The Guest Lounge, overlooking the river with open fire, is the ideal place to relax after a day of site seeing around the scenic beauty spots of Kerry, or catch some sun while siting out on the veranda and admiring the panoramic views of the river & mountains.
Killarney View House is located next-door to the INEC Concert and Convention Center and is also located adjacent to Killarney National Park, with numerous Walking & Cycling Trails & Spectacular views of the Mountain Range. We would be delighted to organize any off site activity, whether it is golfing, horse riding or biking. Killarney View House is the ideal place to stay for your visit to Killarney no matter what the occasion.
A warm welcome & friendly service awaits you at Killarney View House.
- Nestled on the banks of the River Flesk
- Free private parking on site
- We arrange all your local tours
- Bikes Rental available at house
- All rooms en-suite with TV
- WiFi available throughout house
- Outdoor veranda
- Daily housekeeping
- Guest Lounge with open fire & complimentary tea/coffee
- 10 min. walk to Killarney Town
- Opposite Killarney National Park
- Spacious Family Rooms available
- Sat-Nav Coordinates: Lat. N52\'02.836 Long. W 009\' 30.37
- Cancellation policy is 1 day in advance.
- Check-in from 14:00 until 21:00. Check- out by 11:00.
- To ensure all guests have a comfortable stay, smoking is strictly prohibited in bedrooms. Please ask a member of staff to show you the designated smoking area.
- If you are staying longer than one night, housekeeping will dress your beds when the room is vacant.
- Please consider other guests that want to rest and avoid making noise in the room or in the hallway after 23.00 hours.
- For security reasons, it is not appropriate to leave children under 10 years of age without adult supervision on the premises.
It was a true pleasure. The bed was comfortable and the breakfast hit the spot. The location is so peaceful on the river.
The Killarney View House was lovely! We received great recommendations for attractions/restaurants and the staff was great. In addition, breakfast is delicious and the dining room has a beautiful view of the river. Just note that wifi is pretty spotty and you must be in the front of the house to get it. Thanks for the great accommodation!
Lovely Stay. The staff were incredibly accommodating, sweet, and friendly. They went above and beyond to make the stay a wonderful one.
Our twin room was small and spartan, with a tiny closet bathroom. The room TV was small and mounted above the closet; we did not try to use it as I went to the lounge to get wifi. The lounge had many people watching the World Cup soccer match and also using their laptops to get reception.
Breakfast was good, but be prepared to wait for a table if it is a busy morning.
We found the staff to be very helpful, great location, close to downtown, great breakfast and would recommend the bnb. The only downside we found was that wi-fi was only available in the breakfast room, living room or by the front door.
This was a cute B and B with a great view of the river. We only stayed one night but it was clean and comfortable. It was a convenient walk into town.
This host has 121 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews