Mary's Autumn Special €50per room per night room only.
This listing is for:
~ DOUBLE ROOM
Other listings for Killarney View House:
~ SINGLE ROOM
~ TWIN ROOM
~ TRIPLE ROOM
~ FAMILY ROOM
Nestled on the banks of the River Flesk, Killarney View House is a family run Room only B & B The house is the ideal point of departure for your excursions, from here, you can enjoy easy access to all that the lively town has to offer. All rooms are en-suite with TV and stunning views of the river and surrounding mountains.
The Guest Lounge, overlooking the river with open fire, is the ideal place to relax after a day of site seeing around the scenic beauty spots of Kerry, or catch some sun while siting out on the veranda and admiring the panoramic views of the river & mountains.
Killarney View House is located next-door to the INEC Concert and Convention Center and is also located adjacent to Killarney National Park, with numerous Walking & Cycling Trails & Spectacular views of the Mountain Range. We would be delighted to organize any off site activity, whether it is golfing, horse riding or biking. Killarney View House is the ideal place to stay for your visit to Killarney no matter what the occasion.
A warm welcome & friendly service awaits you at Killarney View House.
- Nestled on the banks of the River Flesk
- Free private parking on site
- We arrange all your local tours
- Bikes Rental available from the house
- All rooms en-suite with TV
- WiFi available
- Outdoor veranda
- Daily housekeeping
- Guest Lounge with open fire & complimentary tea/coffee
- 10 min. walk to Killarney Town
- Opposite Killarney National Park
- Spacious Family Rooms available
- Sat-Nav Coordinates: Lat. N52\'02.836 Long. W 009\' 30.37
- Cancellation policy is 1 day in advance.
- Check-in from 14:00 until 21:00. Check- out by 11:00.
- To ensure all guests have a comfortable stay, smoking is strictly prohibited in bedrooms. Please ask a member of staff to show you the designated smoking area.
- If you are staying longer than one night, housekeeping will dress your beds when the room is vacant.
- Please consider other guests that want to rest and avoid making noise in the room or in the hallway after 23.00 hours.
- For security reasons, it is not appropriate to leave children under 10 years of age without adult supervision on the premises.
Nice place. Very friendly hosts who happily gave out good advice on places to go visit and what we were doing. Wifi didn't work well in the room we were staying in. Good location next to the river, walking distance to the city center and great jumping of point for driving the ring of Kerry.
The room was small but cozy, warmed before we got there. The location is nice, 10m walk from the town centre and the only downsize was that the cover of the bed was a bit dirty. Breakfast good for the price (included). Host was very attentive and cared for us nicely
Mary was a good host to us and was very helpful with all our needs. The rooms were very clean, but the bedroom and bathroom were a bit small. It was nevertheless a very cosy place, with a lovely location and good breakfast.
We showed up late and had to leave early the next day to get on the road to Ring of Kerry, however, even though on off season, someone met us and showed us around. Everything was ready for us with a great view of the river. Town was a 15 minute walk away. Coffee and tea were there in there in the morning. Very accommodating.
Solid, comfortable experience with a room size that did not match the disappointment that some others seem to have had.
People were nice and the view is good.
The room was a bit small, but very tidy. The common areas and view made up for the size of the room. Both the breakfast room and the lounge room look out over the river, and there was a nice fire lit in the lounge in the evening.
We had a bit of confusion about breakfast, but Margaret and Caroline helped get that squared away for us :-).
It was an ok stay. It was centrally located. So, we only had to drive 3 minutes to downtown. We stayed for 2 days because the price was decent and I was tired of driving. The listing said we could take off our breakfast for a lower price. But there was actually no way to do so. I wish we had known in advance. They were very, very nice and hospitable. Our bathroom light didn't work, so they quickly put us into another room.
This host has 87 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews