About this listing
BREATHTAKING, gorgeous mountain views in this mid century pool/spa home. Let the real world melt away as you relax in and around this gem. Float away your worries in the sun or under the shade of the flowing palms. Paradise is waiting...
Put your feet up and enjoy the air conditioning in this peaceful, spacious, hip, mid-century modern living room.
This unique home is a combination of Zen and Modern, offering areas of retreat for body, mind and soul. Each area of the home is a sanctuary on its own. Sleeping quarters include a king sized bed in the master, a queen in the guest and a full size bed sleeper sofa in the den.
The front living room is just right with vintage midcentury modern furnishings for a friendly conversation with family and friends, just by yourself with the serenity of a good book, or a movie on the new 60" flat panel HDTV. Netflix, DirecTV and premium channels - all with surround sound - are included for your enjoyment. The entire living room opens up to a breathtaking view of the mountain range and the serenity of the pool area - all through the wall of glass doors. It's heaven-like with the soft sound of the waterfall in the background. The kitchen and dining room are open to the rest of the living space to make gatherings for meals a joy for everyone.
The outdoor living space is as easy as the indoor space with areas for every type of entertaining without the walls. Dine or enjoy comfortable conversation under the pergola or relax on the huge twin bed sized loungers, all surrounded by lush fauna, 23 palms, fruit trees and statuary with a Zen influence. Feel the breeze and drift away in the sparkling, saltwater pool under the palms. At sunset, soak in the spa with a refreshing cocktail while your favorite music plays through the outdoor speakers. The entire house and backyard is wifi ready and everything is only steps from the pool, spa and waterfall.
At night enjoy the fireplace by the pool highlighted by LED pool and spa lights as a backdrop. Choose from an array of colors or a color light show to add mood and excitement to your night. And last but certainly not least, everywhere in the backyard you'll be taken aback by the breathtaking views of the San Jancito mountains.
This beautiful home is set within a few minutes of downtown Palm Springs shopping, dining, casinos and is also close to the many golf courses and the aerial tramway. The view, the home, the pool and spa area are all something to experience. It's an amazing place for that vacation and relaxation in the sun!
Note: Kindly read over the house rules and let us know if you have any questions before booking. :)
Your stay has no limits. You will have full access to the entire property for the duration of your stay.
Interaction with Guests
Upon checking in we will greet you, give you a tour, answer any and all questions you may have...then get out of your way so the fun can start! Should you need us for anything we're a phone call, text, or email away.
A central location in Central Palm Springs makes this gem close to everything. From grocery stores, to a downtown stroll through the art galleries, or to a picnic in Ruth Hardy Park - all within a mile or two.
Other Things to Note
Vacation Property Rental Agreement must be completed and signed prior to occupancy or at check-in.
Minimum night stays:
4 nights during Feb-April
2-3 nights all other times
Minimum night stays for Holidays:
4 night min for Thanksgiving.
1 week min for xmas.
Coachella weekend -
Minimum stay is 4 nights
Commercial/Video/Photo shoots different daily rates/deposit apply
Please inquire within about large groups and/or special occasions. Different rates will apply.
Usual daily and weekly rates are raised during holiday and special events.
There is no house phone line. Property-wide high speed wifi is available.
In order to preserve the home and keep it in great shape for guests, the following rules are strictly enforced:
• Respect Palm Springs Noise Ordinance between 10:00pm and 7:00am. Noise must be kept to a minimum out of respect for the residents in the neighborhood.
• This is a Non-Smoking House. If evidence of smoking is found indoors, entire security deposit will be retained for additional cleaning.
• Maximum Occupancy is 6 people.
• If an item is damaged or breaks during your stay, please let us know so we can replace the item prior to our next guest's arrival.
• Please use plastic cups around the pool and spa area. If glass is used outside and breaks, the entire pool must be drained.
• Dogs are absolutely welcome! Please make sure the yard does not have any droppings and please keep them off the couches, beds and furniture. $50 per dog fee.
• A separate 11.5% Palm Springs City Tax is required of the final Airbnb price.
• $50 daily pool heating charge (optional), available Oct - May. The free solar heating is perfect for the summer as the pool will be in the mid 80's to 90's.
• No renters under 25 years of age.
• The kinda serious part: It is the guests responsibility to learn about safety precautions and safety procedures concerning swimming in or being around the pool. Guests agree to have a responsible adult supervising minors while they swim in the pool. Guest is hereby notified that the pool can be dangerous and guest accepts fully the risks involved.
• Check in from 3pm - 8pm. Check-out at 11am. Late check-in available for $25 and late check-out may be available with an extra fee.
• Air conditioning can not be set below 72 degrees and heat can not be set above 74. Doors and windows must be closed when either heat or air conditioning is in operation.
• Please take all trash to the bins located in the driveway. Pickup is Monday mornings.
• If you move any furniture during your stay put it back before departure.
• Please be respectful of house as if it were your own.
• And last but not least, you MUST under all circumstances have fun!! :) Seriously, you're gonna love it!
Work on your tan or relax in the shade as you drift away on one of the bed-sized loungers, to the peaceful sounds of the waterfall.