**TOP LOCATION IN CITY CENTER!**
• INTRO: The apartment is a 500 square foot, 2 bedroom place. Roomy and furnished, the apartment comes with a queen-sized bed, comfortable couch, air conditioning, a clothes steamer, fresh towels and Internet. The kitchen is equipped with fridge, toaster, kettle, portable oven, steamer and hotplate for light cooking. You will have the entire flat to yourselves in the middle of Hong Kong!
• LOCATION: Smack in the middle of Central/Soho, with all of Hong Kong's party scene (Lan Kwai Fong) and Soho's nightlife (pubs, restaurants, boutiques, galleries, and lounges) right at your doorstep. Great boutique shops around Soho and there is a Circle K next door, a 7/11 5 seconds away and a Wellcome Supermarket and a Watsons chemist within 1 minute of the front door. You can also walk The Peak directly from Caine Road
• TRANSPORTATION: Cabs leave from directly outside the front door and Central-MidLevels Escalator is a 10 second walk away out. The Central MTR/subway is a 5-minute walk downhill and there are bus stops all along Caine Road. Easy access to the Island, Kowloon, New Territories, and outlying islands.
• OTHER FEATURES: Plenty of Hong Kong guidebooks to borrow and a dry-cleaners only 30 seconds walk away for cheap and quick washing and drying.
• IDEAL FOR...: Vacationing couples who want to explore Hong Kong from a central location; artist-types who want to wander the gallery scene; anyone on business who is looking for a central location.
• A third guest could stay on the couch if they wanted to. Once the back cushions are taken off it's almost like a single bed and there is spare bedding to be used if that is the case.
• As I'm not a huge watcher of television, the tv I have is currently missing a working cord. If you would like to watch television you can let me know and I will purchase the cord so that it can be plugged in.
• Space can be made in the wardrobe in the second bedroom if vacationers would like to hang things up and there is also a steamer for your convenience.
• There are currently works going on along Caine Road so there is bamboo scaffolding around and lots of workmen which tends to make it a bit rowdy during the day but things quieten down after work hours.
|Room type:||Entire home/apt|
|Bed type:||Real Bed|
|Extra people:||$20 / night after 2 guests|
|Minimum Stay:||7 nights|
|Weekly Price:||$730 /week|
|Monthly Price:||$2920 /month|
I had an overall nice stay at Gina's apartment. It's well situated (Soho/Mid-levels) with Wellcome international supermarket - 2min walking -, lots of restaurants in Elgin and Staunton streets - 2min - and Lan Kwai Fong/central entertainment area within 5min (walking down the famous central/midlevels escalator). If you're French you can also enjoy Kaiser's boulangerie which is 1 min from Gina's place. The flat itself is really big enough for 2-3 people, and the set-price is good for the location/size.
Concening Gina, she was really helpful by answering quickly to all enquiries I had during my stay.
I would recommend this place!
Gina was a great host and has made my mother's stay in HK smooth and easy!
She was very flexible to lend me her flat even if she had first planned to stay in HK.
The location was great, the flat was pretty big for HK with a few HK guides to borrow that helped us a lot. Gina was even kind enough to buy us some water in advance.
And don't worry about the noise of the works going on, no problem at all to sleep and actually her place was very quiet.
I would definitely advise people to come to her place !
Gina was a good sport even though I got bumped off my flight an arrived a few hours later on a Saturday night. The apartment is quite nice sized for an HK apartment in the dead center of central. You can litterally fall down on to LKF and Soho from there. The apartment and amenities where also flawlessly clean which I appreciated. Oh, I should add that Gina showed a great concern to help me sort out any problems or questions in HK which I as a visitor might have had. Thanks Gina.