Is a apartment very comfortable and large.
The spaces are respectively distributed:
- Large living room with open kitchen and a central island with comfortable stools, where you can enjoy breakfast.
The living room has access to a small terrace where we have air-smokers and a washing machine.
- From the living room through a frosted glass door that separates the living area from the sleeping area, we arrive at two large bedrooms with large double beds comfortable for two people and the possibility of adding a single bed in each room, so get to sleep three people total in each bedroom.
- The rooms are equipped with private bathroom, finished in travertine marble with sliding door.
The doors of the rooms are equipped with European cylinder locks for your security and privacy.
- The whole apartment is furnished with taste, combining the modern with the classic harmony.
Services included in the price are:
- Breakfast in the Italian style: every morning, you will find coffee, milk, tea, assorted croissants, butter, jam, biscuits, cereals, pastries, yogurt, honey, sugar, Nutella.
- The ability to use throughout the kitchen and living room, or for those who wish to have lunch or dinner, they can do so, of course, the food is at your expense and at the end of the meal you must leave the kitchen clean.
- The ability to use the washing machine (but only for guests staying at least four nights).
- Franco, at the time of check-in will provide you with three maps and tourist information as possible to move to Rome by public transport, all the places to visit in Rome, where to buy groceries and much more.
- The WI-FI access throughout the apartment is free
- In the bedroom you will find: sheets, pillow cases, comforters, pillows, air conditioning and heating.
- In the bathroom you will find: a set of towels, a small set of soaps, a hairdryer, toilet paper.
Interaction with Guests
At the time of your check-in I'll give you three maps and tourist information as possible to move to Rome by public transport, all the places to visit in Rome, where they could buy groceries and much more.
Franco lives in the B & B and is available for all your problems, information or curiosity.
I consider myself a reliable person and very willing to meet your every holiday need, to be able to let you fully enjoy your stay, whether in B & B, which to visit the beautiful Rome.
The neighborhood where the B & B in the name of Montesacro, is a residential neighborhood in the peripheral part very peaceful and full of green.
- For those who want to go shopping or buy something to cook and eat in the dining room of the B & B, 350 meters from the B & B there a well stocked supermarket, with the name "IPERCARNI" and a snack bar pizzeria with the name (the Tower)
- Just a 5-minute bus ride there is a large shopping center with the name (GATES OF ROME)
- Just a 7-minute walk from the B & B there a SPAGHETTERIA where you can eat the good of the PASTA with very cheap prices.
- From the two airports of Rome Fiumicino and Ciampino there are services that reach the SHUTTLE BUS STATION TERMS. The company offering this service the TERRAVISION, the service charge is € 4 if booked on-line and Euro 6 if purchased in resort per person, the path to a lifetime of about 50 minutes.
- Coming exclusively from Fiumicino Airport there another possibility:
From Fiumicino take the train to FL1 TreniItalia
in 30 minutes to reach the station Rome Nomentana, once you get off you will have to take line 338 that will take you directly to the B & B.
- From Termini station, in order to reach the B & B is very simple:
In front of the main exit of Termini Station, go straight for about 150 meters, you arrive at the terminal for all buses that depart in each direction of Rome, you will find the bus stop LINE 38
Practically and 'a direct bus to the Termini Station B & B - LINE 38
- For those coming by car, parking is included in the vicinity of the property.
Other Things to Note
- Alternatively, the B & B has the ability to offer a transport service to the airports of Rome at an affordable price.
1) Airport of Fiumicino € 35,00 for the total path.
2) Airport of Ciampino Euro 30,00 for the total path.
Hi, there are no real rules of the house, just the good sense of the people who will be housed in the B & B and still understand that it is the end of a private home.
Upon check-in, Franco will show you the whole house, explaining the operation of all the things that are shared in the house: the keys to the doors, the kitchen and all its features, the password to connect to WI-FI the possibility to use the washing machine (only for guests staying at least 5 nights).
It will provide free maps of Rome that will remain very useful for quickly and easily reach the center of Rome, explaining step by step to take public transportation, as well as useful tips for where to shop and various food restaurants to attend .
So Franco will do everything to simplify your holiday in Rome. "Happy Holidays"
I choose this B&B because it has got the best reviews and I don't regret it. This B&B is defenitely 10/10! Franco was a great host. I was there with my boyfriend and he explained us everything what we needs to know, the metro, bus lines, things to see, where to eat and gave us maps. The room was big, bright, beautiful and very clean. We get towels, shower gel, hair dryer and everything else what we needed. Even the breakfast was the perfect start of each day. If you are looking for a room in Rome, you just found it. I strongly recommend you this B&B.
Franco was very friendly and polite. He took time and described everything what needs to know tourist when comes first time in Rome.
The room was almost new and breakfast was very good. The apartment has really good location in quite neighbourhood and it took me 40 min with public transport to the city center. I felt really welcome and I would totally recommend it.
Ho soggiornato in questo bellissimo e ben curato B&B per quattro notti con la mia ragazza, oltre ad essere molto bella la location il padrone di casa, Franco si è rivelato essere una persona gentilissima e disponibile, appena arrivati ci ha dato una cartina di Roma e tutte le informazioni necessarie per trascorrere le nostre vacanze senza alcuna preoccupazione , inoltre ci è persino venuto a prendere alla stazione dei treni.
Il centro è facilmente raggiungibile prendendo la metro.
Consigliatissimo, Franco ha fatto si che non ci mancasse nulla, ottimo davvero, un padrone di casa coi fiocchi, se tornerò a Roma sicuramente prenoterò ancora una volta qui.
I stayed in this beautiful B & B for 4 nights with my girlfriend, the location is beautiful and Franco is a very kind person. He was really nice to us, as soon as we arrived he gave us a map of Rome, and all the information we needed to have a nice trip. The city is easily reachable with the subway.
I really recommend it!
Franco was a kind and helpful host, for example when we arrived he explained us everything about the public transport and what we should see in Rome. He also collected some brochures and maps which came handy. The flat was exactly as described, clean and nicely furnished. The flat has a nice big kitchen which you can use anytime. The neighborhood is a bit far from the city center but the distance is manageable. I do suggest though that you check the bus schedule because the buses come quite rarely. Once you reach the Conca D'Oro metro station, everything is easy to reach.
Our stay with Franco was fantastic. As soon as we got to the B&B, he explained everything we needed to know about Rome, what to see, where to eat, how to navigate the Metro, etc. He's a pro at this. He's also very friendly - we even went out for drinks with him one evening at a nice bar with live jazz.
The B&B looks just like it does in the pictures. It was very nice and extremely clean. The room has it's own bathroom, which was great. The apartment is on the outskirts of the city, but it wasn't a problem getting into the heart of Rome via public transportation, and you get to see more of the local, day-to-day life, away from the tourist areas this way. Franco can explain which buses to take, etc. Also, check out the little pizzeria down the street from the B&B, very friendly staff!
I would definitely recommend Franco's B&B to anyone visiting Rome. We couldn't have asked for more!
We would really recommend this place to everyone! the room is very clean and you have your own bathroom. The place is pretty far from the centre of Rome, but the public transport is fine. Franco is a really nice host. When we arrived at the airport he gave us a little sightseeing tour. He gave us a map and showed us where the bus/metro stops were. We had a really great time at the B&B Birba!
thank you Franco!
Franco is really nice host. During our visit my colleague had small accident and Franco on spot helped him and took care of him. Whole apartment was exactly like in the offer. Really clean, comfortable, full of different stuffs. Breakfast was served in traditional italian style, each morning coffee was waiting for us. In first day Franco gave us a map of Rome, explained how to use public transport and don't get lost, guided through the most important places in Rome and suggested some paths with can visit. Since we didn't prepare our journey so well all advises were really helpful.
I'm sure I'll come back to Rome and try another apartment that Franco owns.
This host has 69 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
I consider myself a reliable person and very willing to meet your every holiday need, to be able to let you fully enjoy your stay, whether in the home, which to visit the beautiful Rome