The B & B is an apartment that I BIRBA renovated in July 2012 turned into a b & b than 100 square meters.
The spaces are distributed respectively :
- A large living room with central island with comfortable stools, a kitchen with fridge, kitchenette with all utensils , a large white sofa where you can watch TV, to a small terrace where we air -smokers and a washing machine.
- From the living room through a frosted glass door that separates the living area from the sleeping area , you will come across a small hallway with two large bedrooms, with large comfortable double beds for two people and the ability to add in each room an extra single bed, so to get to sleep three people total in each bedroom .
- The rooms have either en suite bathroom finished in travertine marble with sliding door.
Inside, a large shower, bidet, toilet and sink.
The doors of the bedrooms are equipped with European cylinder locks for your safety and privacy.
- The entire apartment is furnished with good taste , combining the modern with the classic harmony.
The services included in the price are:
- Breakfast in the Italian style : every morning you will find coffee, milk , tea , assorted croissants , butter, small jams , biscuits, small tarts, yogurt, honey, sugar, plum .
- The ability to use entire kitchen and living room , or for those who want to have lunch or dinner can do so , of course the food is at your expense and at the end of meal you have to leave the kitchen clean .
- The ability to use the washing machine (but only for those who stay at least four nights).
- Franco at the time of your check-in will provide three tourist maps and all the information possible to move in Rome by public transport , all the places to visit in Rome , where power buy groceries and much more.
- WI_FI access throughout the apartment.
- In the bedroom you will find: sheets, pillow cases , comforters if you are cold , pillows , air conditioning and heating.
- In the bathroom you will find: set of towels, a welcome small set of soaps , hair dryer , toilet paper.
The neighborhood where is located the B & B in the name of MONTESACRO , is a residential neighborhood partially peripheral very quiet and full of green.
* For those who want to go shopping or buy something to cook or eat , and eat it in the dining room of the B & B, C and 350 meters from the B & B a well-stocked supermarket with the name " IPERCARNI " and a pizzeria diner with the name ( The Tower ) also only a 5 minute bus ride there a large shopping center with the name ( PORTE DI ROMA ) .
The B & B is from the center of Rome about 30/35 minutes depending on the traffic, taking the bus or metro lines
The closest stop to the B & B is located 100 meters walk , and from there there are 4 bus lines that give you the possibility to reach the center of Rome :
Connect the B & B directly to Termini Station.
Connect the b & b at the METRO B1 ( Conca D'ORO )
Connect the b & b at the METRO B1 ( Conca D'ORO )
- The nearest METRO B1 ( CONCAD'ORO ) is far
only 10 minutes by bus from the B & B.
It ' a night bus that connects directly with the B & B
Termini Station , its hours are: (start 00:05 end 05:30 AM
- Coming from Termini Station to get to the B & B is very
Released from the tracks of the Termini railway station, go straight for about 150 meters , you will arrive at the terminal for all buses that leave in each direction of Rome , look for bus stop ( VOLTURNO / GAETA ) LINE 38, hop on board and get off after 27 stops at the stop ( VIGNENUOVE / cadibona ) . And then to walk about 100 meters and you have arrived at the B & B.
PRACTICALLY AND ' A BUS DIRECT FROM THE TRAIN IN TERMS B & B - LINE 38
- From the two airports of Rome Fiumicino and Ciampino there are shuttle services that reach the Termini Station . The company that offers this service is the TERRAVISION , the service charge is € 4 if booked online and € 6 if bought on the spot, trip duration about 50 minutes.
- Makes unique B & B BIRBA , the fact that all the people who come here in the end do not feel guests, but feel right at home :) :) :) :) :) Happy holidays to all ! !
Franco is an excellent host and he makes sure that you are well prepared for your exploration of Rome. The apartment is well equipped and very comfortable. I warmly recommend B&B Birba.
Amigos Españoles aconsejo este b&b sin duda alguna.
Super limpio, muy bonito y muy acogedor. Puede parecer lejos del centro pero hay varios buses que en 20 minutos te llevan a la estación termini. Franco es muy amable y lo tiene todo perfectamente organizado.
Su b&b lo tiene todo: BBB (bueno, bonito y barato ).
Confiar en mi, se lo prometo.
¡ Muchas gracias Franco y hasta la próxima !
The place is very nice and clean. Althouth is a bit far from the center it is very well conected by bus and metro! Franco was very helpfull with all informations about Rome!
When we arrived at Franco's place, he was waiting outside for us. The first thing we got was a cup of coffee, which was very welcome and delicious. During coffee, Franco explained us the various ways of transport and the must sees in Rome. As we hadn't done much planning before, this came in very handy!
At night he took us to the shopping mall (we could join him in his car) and he left us there for an hour so we could explore a bit.
The room is very nice and luxurous. You have a big bathroom and a very nicely decorated bedroom.
Definitely a place to stay if you go to Rome, the quality you get is super high for the price you pay!
Siamo stati ospiti del B/B BIRBA per 3 notti e abbiamo avuto una esperienza molto gratificante. Ambiente pulito, silenzioso, attrezzato di tutto punto; ci ha piacevolmente sorpreso e penso che torneremo a trovare Franco abbastanza presto. A proposito di Franco dobbiamo dire che è stato un perfetto padrone di casa e ci ha fatto sentire a nostro agio sin dal primo momento. Abbiamo condiviso con lui le nostre esperienze di accoglienza degli ospiti.
Great and super-friendly stay at Franco! When we arrived, Franco welcomed us, prepared some tea, gave us a map of Rome and explained us about all the sights, which was great because we immediately felt orientated and we didn't really needed to have that proper "tourist look" - walking around with lonely planet guide all the time:) Franco rents out two rooms - we stayed in the one decorated in red and it was great - spotless clean, spacious (we even had our own balcony!), comfortable bed and clean bathroom with large shower. You get your own keys and breakfast is included + you can use fully equipped kitchen to prepare your own food. Franco's place is not in the centre however it is well connected with buses (also night bus if you are going out) and metro, so it is not really a problem. Just 10 minutes away is one of the biggest shopping centers in Rome - is someone wants to do some proper shopping.
Overall a great stay and such a great host! Franco, we wish you all the best! Mike & Manca
Franco is such a wonderful host - he puts in so much effort to ensure that your stay is great. We didn't find the commute to Rome centre a problem - it would be approx 40 min max each time. We caught the 84 bus to and from the Metro, but you can walk to the Metro line in about 10-15 min. The room itself is absolutely wonderful, so clean and well put together. Franco let us use his car park for our stay. So thanks again Franco, we really appreciate all of your efforts! Laura & Ed :)
It was a great stay at Franco appartment - very clean and nice place for living. Only one dissapointing - Franco live not very close to the center of city. It takes about 40 minutes by bus and metro to get to center of Rome. But now we even forget this inconvenience, but remember only Franco's hospitality and willingness to help us with any inquiries we have...
Franco, thank you a lot for time we spend together - your Italian English was incomparable, and we still have to drink one liter of vodka in the name of friendship between Italy and rest part of the world :)))
Best regards Sergio and Bella Donna Veslava
Very clean apartment, comfortable and Franco was very helpful.
The wifi worked great and the bathroom spotless.