A sanctuary of peace and quiet right in the middle of the 24-hour commercial center that the community of Baclaran in Paranaque, Philippines, is known for, near Our Mother of Perpetual Help Shrine, international airports, and world-class casinos.
"Do not do unto others what you do not want them to do unto you!" e.g. No karaokes please!
- Turn off all appliances and airconditioners when leaving the unit.
- Do not throw rubbish and other stuff into the toilet.
All Philippine laws, both local and national, are applicable.
- The guest is solely liable for any illegal activity, whether done intentionally or not, within and around the unit's premises.
- Linen, towels and toiletries are covered by the cleaning fee. Replenishing them would require another cleaning fee payment.
- The list of house rules furnished the guest upon check-in should be signed and strictly followed.
- The owner or his representative reserves the right to remove any guest due to any unreasonable or disturbing behavior as ascertained by the former.