About This Listing
A very comfortable room that comes with some utilities such as:
- 24/7 unlimited wireless internet connection
- Spacious wardrobe and dresser
- A balcony that comes with a cross machine and good daytime sunshine
- A fully equipped private bathroom right next to the room (hygiene supplies and towels included)
The deluxe apartment contains 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, 1 guest room, 1 big living room which has a TV and cosy couches, a spacious kitchen with all the basic equipment aboard, and a terrace.
- A daily oriental breakfast
- Free tea, coffee, and water
- Free washing and drying
- Daily Services of a doorman
- A private car parking space on premise
This apartment is located in one of the safest, most active neighbourhoods in the area. The building is within walking distance from many restaurants, entertainment venues, and convenience stores.
Some landmarks in the area include:
- University of Jordan (2 minute walking distance)
- Princess Sumaya University for Technology (5 minute walking distance)
- A number of local restaurants, and a few well known restaurants, such as Domino's Pizza (2 minute walking distance), Pizza Hut (5 minute walking distance), McDonald's (5 minute driving distance).
- Al-Isra Hospital (5 minute driving distance)
There's a main street just 50 meters away where you can catch a taxi cab or a bus.
I hope this place suits your needs. Happy renting!
- Visitors: Not allowed after 10:00 pm
- Curfew hours: None
Anas was a very welcoming host, provided me next to the apartment with all the basics likes water, tooth paste, tooth brush, bread, etc. I had a whole apartment for myself and felt really at home. After the time of Ramadan, Anas even got me sweets for Eid (the Feast of the Seacrifice). All in all he made my trip to Amman a pleasant stay.
The reservation was canceled 62 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
This host has 1 review for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Anas
I'm a university student majoring in computer engineering. I occasionally travel to visit my friends so I know how difficult it could be to find a good place, which is why I've joined airbnb! I've lived in Amman, Jordan for quite a while, so I know the place well. As a host, I promise to do the best I could to make sure my guest is satisfied. I love travelling because it gives me an opportunity to meet new people and go through new experiences.