About this listing
Modern apartment with new furniture and luggage scale.
Only 1 min walk to Shinsaibashi shopping area.It is within easy walking distance with plenty of nice local restaurants and shops.Incredible nightlife!Easy access to Dotonbori and Kuromon Market.
Welcome! This apartment is newly furnished and is quiet all the time.
Every morning, the room is wonderfully bright and beautiful.
It is centrally located at Shinsaibashi shopping district (心斎僑商店街), which is the best and most convenient area to stay. You will never get bored, both during the day and night.
大阪市最中心 - 心斎僑步行街,日本各大藥妆店,奢饰品名店只需步行1分钟即可到达。
Our guests do not have to worry about losing connection with their loved ones or losing direction in Osaka. You can use the pocket WiFi for free by carrying it throughout the journey.
If you want to buy a lot of souvenirs or some special and creative stuff here but worry about your luggage being over weight, you can use the portable luggage scale in this apartment. :) It is really easy to use and very convenient! Our guests will feel more relaxed at the airport upon checking in and say goodbye to overweight charges! ;-)
- 2 single sized bed (real bed)
- Air conditioner (cool/heat/dry)
- TV Stand
- 32" Smart TV
- Semi-double sized floor bed (futon)
- Single sized floor bed
- Bedside table
- Alarm clock
- Red Shelf
- Pocket WiFi
- Luggage scale
- Electric water boiler
- Utensils, wine glasses, cups and dishes
- Dining table and chairs
- Notice board with stationery, nail clipper, plasters
- Step dustbin
- Creative clothes hook
Bathroom has a door. Guests do not need to take shower in the bathtub unlike other apartments in Japan.
- Clean bath towels
- Hair dryer
- Shampoo, hair conditioner, body shampoo
- Bath stool
- Toothbrush and toothpaste
- Washing machine and detergent powder
- Net/Laundry bag
Guests are provided with a pocket WiFi for internet access. The device can be taken outside to be connected during their stay.
The apartment has TV intercom.
The whole building is using enhance earthquake resistant construction.
Arriving from Kansai Airport:
Nankai express to Namba Station - 42 minutes
Namba (Subway) to Shinsaibashi Station (Subway) - 3 minutes
Shinsaibashi Station #exit 5# to apartment - 5 minutes
You will fully enjoy privacy during your stay. The room is not shared with anyone else.
Interaction with guests
Clear instructions of getting to the apartment and collecting the keys will be emailed to you upon the completion of your booking. It is advisable to print them out for easy reference when you come over to my place.
> Please feel free to contact me or my Manager anytime you need our assistance. If you are more comfortable with Japanese language, you can contact my Manager. :) Both of us can speak English, Mandarin and Cantonese.
> If you would like to get a tour guide who can bring you around, please let me know.
Normal tour guide fee in Japan is JPY 25,000 but we are offering special price to our guests, which is JPY 15,000 from 9am till evening.
There are many nice restaurants that serve delicious local and non-local food located near this apartment. My recommendations are all written on the information board. You will be able to see the list upon check in.
Short walking distance to local famous bars and pubs if you enjoy nightlife. :)
You can also go to the nearby convenience stores - FamilyMart, big pharmacy and Daiso by one minute walk!
It's only 5 minutes walk from the apartment to subway Shinsaibashi Station, which is accessible to everywhere!
Discover Japanese local culture and enjoy the local food and nightlife by just walking to the interesting places below:
*Shinsaibashi shopping street - 1 min
* Midosuji street - 3 min
* Don Quijute - 12 mins
* Dotonbori - 13 mins
* Kuromon Market (黑门市场) - 17 mins
While enjoying your stay, we seek your cooperation to follow the common house rules below:
* Self Check-in: 3pm; Check-out: 11am
Early check in is allowed upon request. However, it will only be confirmed and notified to you one day before your check in date.
* Being loud in the apartment building is considered rude in Japan. Please do not speak loudly or try to be quiet in the apartment, corridor, stairwell, or any other common area inside the building.
* Smoking in the room is not allowed. You can smoke outside of the apartment building.
* If there is anyone ring the door bell through TV intercom, please do not answer it. They are mostly salesmen or people who press the wrong button.
* Pets and parties are not allowed.
* Cooking is not allowed but you can use the microwave and electric water boiler. There are many nice restaurants and bars nearby. So, please enjoy the delicious food in Osaka! :)
* Pocket WiFi must be placed on the table before checking out. If it was lost/not returned or damaged, you will be charged a fee of JPY 28,000.
Love travelling around the world! ^^
I live in Malaysia and Japan. I can speak English, Mandarin, Malay and other Chinese dialects.
Active, friendly and helpful... that's me! =D
~Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.~