About this listing
Minimum stay: 5 nights
Rose welcomes you to her cosy one bedroom cottage for a relaxing Bajan vacation! She especially welcomes AirBnb guests. The cottage is family-managed by Rose and her son.
Coral Cove Cottage is a comfortable one bedroom cottage with it's own private entrance, tucked away on a quiet residential gap off Enterprise Coast Road. A five minute stroll brings you to beautiful Miami Beach, where you can swim in crystal clear water and have lunch from Mr. Delicious food truck under the shade of the Casuarina trees. The cottage has beach towels and folding chairs provided for guests.
In the evening, a ten minute walk takes you to the Oistins Fish Fry in the fishing village of Oistins. Enjoy a grilled fish dinner, and wash it down with a cool Banks beer! Also in Oistins you will find a supermarket, pharmacy, post office, bank, and many other small shops and restaurants.
The apartment sleeps a maximum of two people on a queen bed, and is fully furnished with linens and towels. The bedroom has an optional A/C unit, but cool Caribbean breezes keep it at a comfortable 28 degrees Celsius most of the year. The cottage windows have insect screens installed. You'll find a fully-equipped, eat-in kitchen, with gas stove, full size fridge and microwave.
Lounge around or have a glass of wine on the small sun deck just off the side entrance to the apartment, as the sun goes down. The apartment has DSL high speed internet connection, and a DVD player. For convenience in making local telephone calls, we have included a tel. handset. The cottage has a small safe installed for the safe-keeping of guests' personal possessions.
We'd love to host your next vacation in Barbados! Drop us a line at (email hidden)!
• Cottage sleeps only one or two people, no additional guests.
• Cottage is not elder-friendly - there are no bathroom grab bars etc.
• No smoking allowed inside apartment, please.
• Should the a/c be used, please keep bedroom door closed white it is running.
• Bath towels must not be taken to the beach.
• No lying on bed sheets while sunscreen/oil is on your skin.
• Please rinse beach sand off your feet prior to entering the cottage- the sand clogs the shower drain. There is a garden hose at the front entrance for rinsing.